MAI XYOOJ N CHEN TOGETHER

souless

sarNie Egg
dang.. that's actually a lot.. lol.

your spelling is awful.. goodness..
welcome to sarnworld..
let me tell you this:
this is a forum filled with gossip...(don't forget that..)
it's like a hmong tabloid in here...
i'm not lying about her getting lipo..
chue said it himself..
you must feel left out because you're late on her liposuction news..
you so freaky dumb! what a stupid fool you are! i just talked to chue myself, you dumb ass nerdy girl! how are a stupid fool and you know that. stop lying you dumb *ss! shame on you!

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
you so freaky dumb! what a stupid fool you are! i just talked to chue myself, you dumb ass nerdy girl! how are a stupid fool and you know that. stop lying you dumb *ss! shame on you!
please refrain from vulgar language
you've grown so mad.. you don't even know what you're typing...
calm down... we're not even talking about you... lol.
shame on you and your choice of words...

souless

sarNie Egg
please refrain from vulgar language
you've grown so mad.. you don't even know what you're typing...
calm down... we're not even talking about you... lol.
shame on you and your choice of words...
i have no shame. you're so yellow now! what a liar! shame on you!

souless

sarNie Egg
what the heck are you talking about? ahaha
stop repeating yourself.. lol.
you're the one who repeats yourself. you are one bad *ss hmong girl! your face may look a little decent but your heart is full of lies, dam it! shame shame on you! hope you learned your lesson for lying!

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
you're the one who repeats yourself. you are one bad *ss hmong girl! your face may look a little decent but your heart is full of lies, dam it! shame shame on you! hope you learned your lesson for lying!
i guess that's the only word you know.."shame"
you must be full of it too..
i'm one bad ass hmong girl? why... thank you!
my face looks decent? lol.. you don't even know me..
don't make a judgment until you really do know me for who i really am.. ahaha..
my heart is full of lies? hmm.. not really.. i do make room for important people. =D
and uhm.. was i supposed to learn a lesson?
apparently.. i haven't... i didn't do anything wrong.
what's going to happen to me? if you're going to tell me it's a sin..
oh well.. i don't believe in god or whatever it may be..
i'm just me... and that's how i'm going to stay..
go pick on someone else.. i'm bored of you now...
stop repeating yourself.. find a new word please.

stephanie

sarNie Adult
omg! i freaking love maiv xyooj! she's my idol! ha ha! no she really is my idol! anyways, i am so super excited for the music video! ahhhh! i cant wait! and who gives a fuck if she had plastic done! shoo! i woulda too if i had the mulah! won't you??? :D it's freaking the USA, over 16 million americans had some form of plastic surgery done in 2006. i'm sure mai was one of them.

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
what? there's gonna be a new MV out by Maiv Xyooj? I wanna see it too.
although I don't care, she's actually one singer that I think is worth listening to and watching..
If only she didn't divorce yet, maybe she would've had a new album out this past July 4 or Labor day already...
maybe Thanksgiving then? who knows..

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
what? there's gonna be a new MV out by Maiv Xyooj? I wanna see it too.
although I don't care, she's actually one singer that I think is worth listening to and watching..
If only she didn't divorce yet, maybe she would've had a new album out this past July 4 or Labor day already...
maybe Thanksgiving then? who knows..
she's got a new cd and karaoke in the making..
they won't be out until the end of 2009

frog

sarNie Egg
Did she cheated on her husband with this guy?

I heard that her previous husband performed a song he wrote for her when he was 16 years old and he cried when he was performing it on stage.

He cried, as he explained, was because he met his wife in Marysville, he married her in Marysville, he wrote the song for her in Marysville, and now he just want to come and sing the song for the last time in Marysville.

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
i saw a preview clip of maiv & chen together...
Chen sended it to me lol...
it was okay..but some of his song he copy it but oh well i still like it anywae im out.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
to tell the truth i will not by his mv...lol...his french or whatever he was sing the song at the end is very funny...it doesn't even seem like he's sing the right language... :p

Punk

sarNie Egg
I KNOW I KNOW - IT'S ALL THE NEEDLE STITCHES FROM ALL THE PLASTIC SURGERIES :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:blink: LET'S SEE...WHAT ELSE??? HMMM...AAHHH..IT'S WHAT MEN CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT! :loool:

LOL!!!! DOES SHE REALLY LOOK THAT GREAT TO BE THOUGHT AS HAVING GONE THROUGH THE KNIFE MANY TIMES? :lol: :lol: SHE LOOKS NORMAL TO ME BUT YOUR EYES MUST BE ALL CROSSED. LOL!!!!!

lovelylina

sarNie Egg
i would say shes ok looking too... i guess she wanted more than what she got... but now she got nothing cause there all fake...