mai xyooj to marry tub yaj

Status
Not open for further replies.

ntxhiav_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
ntxawm lis is not married. there is no proof that she is. ;)
she is getting married. i am her cousin. her mom is my aunt. i don't knoe when she is getting married, but i knoe that she is getting married. i knoe this cuz her sister told my parents. when she gets married her sister will tell my parents. we are realli close. if u need proof i will give it to u guys.

candi

sarNie Juvenile
its all gossip in here..no need to prove anything...even if you have proof, people will still question, comment, criticize.. <_<

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
i can't believe that this news has been heard everywhere now even my mom and all my sister know about it too and all i gotta say is it not true!!!!!! i can't believe it that everybody know about this

AutumnStar

sarNie Egg
SHE'S NOT WITH THE TOU YANG FROM LAOS...SHE IS DATIN' A TOU YANG IN OUR TOWN...WISCONSIN

THE REAL ESTATE GUY THAT MAI CHEATED WITH IN MN DECIDED NOT TO MARRY HER FOR HE IS AFRAID SHE MIGHT DO THE SAME TO HIM AS TO CHUE. SHE IS NOW DATING A NEW YOUNGER MAN.

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
yup yup. she wanted to go back to chue but he don't want her anymore. plus tou yang will never be able to come to and visit the US cuz he already tried 4 times and he didn't pass any. plus he have a short temper and he almost beat up one of the american person at the place. so they told him he won't be able to come ever.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
SHE'S NOT WITH THE TOU YANG FROM LAOS...SHE IS DATIN' A TOU YANG IN OUR TOWN...WISCONSIN

THE REAL ESTATE GUY THAT MAI CHEATED WITH IN MN DECIDED NOT TO MARRY HER FOR HE IS AFRAID SHE MIGHT DO THE SAME TO HIM AS TO CHUE. SHE IS NOW DATING A NEW YOUNGER MAN.

sucks for her then.

yup yup. she wanted to go back to chue but he don't want her anymore. plus tou yang will never be able to come to and visit the US cuz he already tried 4 times and he didn't pass any. plus he have a short temper and he almost beat up one of the american person at the place. so they told him he won't be able to come ever.
that's what i heard too.

AutumnStar

sarNie Egg
I HEARD FROM A FRIEND OVER JULY 4TH WEEKEND THAT SINCE TOU YANG (LAOS) CAN'T COME TO THE US, MAI WILL BE HEADING THERE HERSELF. SHE IS PLANNING TO GO TO THAILAND AND LAOS TO SHOOT A MOVIE (PROBABLY MUSIC VIDEO) WITH TOU YANG, CHEN VANG, AND OTHERS. MAI IS NOT WITH TOU YANG FROM LAOS, SHE IS WITH ANOTHER GUY IN WISCONSIN NAMED TOU YANG, TOO. MAIV IS DOING ALL THESE CONCERTS TO GET AS MANY FAN SUPPORT AS SHE CAN BEFORE SHE STARTS THE MOVIE. THE FRIEND ALSO TOLD ME THAT MAI IS ALSO JOINING MANY BUSINESSES (E.G. WORLDVENTURES.COM) TO PROMOTE HER POPULARITY. SHE IS TRYING TO RECRUIT MANY HMONG GIRLS BECAUSE MANY LOOK UP TO HER AS A ROLE MODEL - OR, A SUCCESSFUL INDEPENDENT SINGLE MOTHER! I, MYSELF, ADMIRED HER A LOT THE THE BEAUTY SHE STILL HOLDS AFTER 4 KIDS BUT NOT FOR THE ACTIONS SHE TOOK (CHEATING).

Status
Not open for further replies.