mai xyooj to marry tub yaj

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punk

sarNie Egg
LMAO!!!! HOW DUMB!

DON'T YOU PEOPLE HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO THEN TO SIT ON YOUR URGLIE ASS TALKING SHIT ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE'S PERSONALIFE?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Please don't post offensive comments in this thread. If you have the ache to insult someone please take it elsewhere. This thread was started unintended to hate on anyone it's simply a poll of opinions NO WHERE do I see hate comments or suggestions. If you continue to post insult towards sarNies I will be forced to report you

Thank You,
Tinah

On a personal Note:

LMAO!!!! HOW DUMB!

DON'T YOU PEOPLE HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO THEN TO SIT ON YOUR URGLIE ASS TALKING SHIT ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE'S PERSONALIFE?

I don't understand what is the misconception here.... this is strictly people expressing their opinion just because they express an opinion not exactly in match with yours doesn't make them wrong... and I beg to differ about the urglie arse.. because my tushi happens to be very cute ...

AutumnStar

sarNie Egg
HEARD FROM FRIEND TODAY THAT MS. MAI XIONG IS ACTUALLY DATING A HMONG DOCTOR IN MN. I JUST HOPE IT'S NOT HER PLASTIC SURGEON :D BECAUSE SHE DID GET LOTS OF SURGERIES DONE BY THIS HMONG PLASTIC SURGEON IN ST. PAUL - AND TO WHAT I KNOW HE'S THE ONLY HMONG PLASTIC SURGEON IN THE U.S. - DR. THAO! BUT I THOUGHT HE'S MARRIED...!!!??? <_<

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
HEARD FROM FRIEND TODAY THAT MS. MAI XIONG IS ACTUALLY DATING A HMONG DOCTOR IN MN. I JUST HOPE IT'S NOT HER PLASTIC SURGEON :D BECAUSE SHE DID GET LOTS OF SURGERIES DONE BY THIS HMONG PLASTIC SURGEON IN ST. PAUL - AND TO WHAT I KNOW HE'S THE ONLY HMONG PLASTIC SURGEON IN THE U.S. - DR. THAO! BUT I THOUGHT HE'S MARRIED...!!!??? <_<
lol.
i didn't hear about this yet..
but dating a hmong plastic surgeon who is married?
damn. that is wrong!
dating any married man is messed up
you wouldn't want some woman dating your husband...
=/

taeyang_vip

sarNie Egg
lol.
i didn't hear about this yet..
but dating a hmong plastic surgeon who is married?
damn. that is wrong!
dating any married man is messed up
you wouldn't want some woman dating your husband...
=/
Oh HEll Yeah that's wrong is not only wrong but it's a sin.
Well if it is true then ha to all those who LOVE
her I guess having an affair with someone else husband
is called a good role model. And to her # 1 fan (u know who u are)
is that's what you call a person with a life and a brain? However,
if is not true then I'm so freakin sorry.
But whatever I think if you're truly a good person you wouldn't leave all
your kids behind like that.

Downlo

sarNie Egg
Oh HEll Yeah that's wrong is not only wrong but it's a sin.
Well if it is true then ha to all those who LOVE
her I guess having an affair with someone else husband
is called a good role model. And to her # 1 fan (u know who u are)
is that's what you call a person with a life and a brain? However,
if is not true then I'm so freakin sorry.
But whatever I think if you're truly a good person you wouldn't leave all
your kids behind like that.
oh yea? and if you are so dam good then why do you even pass on judgment without know what's really going in their lives? who knows. maybe she's not happy with her marriage. why don't you go ask her yourself? and who are you to judge her on that anyway? i have a feeling that you are just freakin running your mouth only. i don't think someone like mai would even care to talk to anyone as i can see no one qualifies her. my cousin is trying to call her and she always turns him down and never has time to talk to him. as far i can see, she doesn't care about guys. i was at her recent concert in st. paul, and she was herself. you don't know how much people wanted her but she doesn't seem to care about it. she was just herself like before. i was surprise to see how well she carried herself too. she didn't accept any dance dedications. she even announced that she was there to perform but not to dance so she asked that everyone respect that. to me, that is one heck of a woman. she knows what she's doing. no guys qualify her period!!! she may hold the divorce status for right now but that doesn't make her a bad person. people have their ups and downs in marriages and marriages fail for various reasons so you can't just assumed that just because she's divorce, she's bad.

Downlo

sarNie Egg
^^ is that why she doesn't have time for her children and had to send them back to chue?
partyting too much eh?
lol! you seem like you followed their personal life every step of the way. one thing you need to drill it in your head though. people paid to see her perform at her concerts and that is out of respect as she is an artist. you have any idea how much we paid to attend her concert? my cousin and i paid $200 per table to go see her sing! and she wouldn't even dance at all, considering that she's single now. now, is that really partying for her? the lady knows how to carry herself very well. i highly respect mai because she is a true and different artist then the rest. she is still very well respected when i attended her last concert so don't know where you get your little idea about her being this and that.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
lol! you seem like you followed their personal life every step of the way. one thing you need to drill it in your head though. people paid to see her perform at her concerts and that is out of respect as she is an artist. you have any idea how much we paid to attend her concert? my cousin and i paid $200 per table to go see her sing! and she wouldn't even dance at all, considering that she's single now. now, is that really partying for her? the lady knows how to carry herself very well. i highly respect mai because she is a true and different artist then the rest. she is still very well respected when i attended her last concert so don't know where you get your little idea about her being this and that.
first of all.. i never asked maiv about her personal life.
her ex husband told me
and one more thing:
just because you pay $200 to go to a party
it doesn't guarantee you that the performers are going to save a dance for you
you're not the only person that pays that much money to sponsor a table
of course she isn't going to dance with you
she doesn't want people to think that she's passing herself around.
durr.

taeyang_vip

sarNie Egg
oh yea? and if you are so dam good then why do you even pass on judgment without know what's really going in their lives? who knows. maybe she's not happy with her marriage. why don't you go ask her yourself? and who are you to judge her on that anyway? i have a feeling that you are just freakin running your mouth only. i don't think someone like mai would even care to talk to anyone as i can see no one qualifies her. my cousin is trying to call her and she always turns him down and never has time to talk to him. as far i can see, she doesn't care about guys. i was at her recent concert in st. paul, and she was herself. you don't know how much people wanted her but she doesn't seem to care about it. she was just herself like before. i was surprise to see how well she carried herself too. she didn't accept any dance dedications. she even announced that she was there to perform but not to dance so she asked that everyone respect that. to me, that is one heck of a woman. she knows what she's doing. no guys qualify her period!!! she may hold the divorce status for right now but that doesn't make her a bad person. people have their ups and downs in marriages and marriages fail for various reasons so you can't just assumed that just because she's divorce, she's bad.
Okay you love her so you're going to defend her at any costs and compliment her all you want. I hate her so I'm going to continue dissing her at any cost too. Well, let see I'm a person without brain and with no life. And you're right I'm only running my mouth just like how you are too. That's what a person born without a brain and no life does right?
Maybe you should offer me your brain and life so I could see her the way you see her too.

nothinghill

sarNie Egg

GOOD COMMENT!...

Downlo

sarNie Egg
Okay you love her so you're going to defend her at any costs and compliment her all you want. I hate her so I'm going to continue dissing her at any cost too. Well, let see I'm a person without brain and with no life. And you're right I'm only running my mouth just like how you are too. That's what a person born without a brain and no life does right?
Maybe you should offer me your brain and life so I could see her the way you see her too.
hell ya. you are totally dumb! you're right! you ain't got no brain. i don't defend anyone with any cost at all you jerk! i only speak the truth. is you who got your own personal issues that you had to take it out on someone to relief your loser ass! what a loser! you can hate her all you want. seeing mai the way she is and hearing you say you hate her so much is just make you a total jerk and loser. for god sake she hadn't done you no harm and for you to say you hate her so much, that just says enough what kind of person you are. you must hate yourself more and be so unhappy with yourself to be hating on others. get a life you loser ass! stop raining on someone's rainbo because all you got is bullsh!t.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO!!!! HOW DUMB!

WELL, do you have something better to do than to come in here and read what we write? lmao..

Right back at you!!! :lol:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ok, I can see that some people refuse to take my suggestion serious; and continue to directly make rude comments towards other members. This will be my final warning and I will report you.

sarNworld is to discuss and have friendly discussions. If you feel that you CANNOT stop yourself from saying anything rude to others or making profane comments please keep yourself from hitting the letters on your keyboard. You are revealing to the forum members that you are childish and you are being hypocritical. Don't say things like "Don't you people have anything better to do than say this and that about other people." Well correction. Don't you have better things to do then to come and harass and verbally attack people on a forum? Please check yourself before you decide to say anything or verbally offend anyone. You are not showing anyone that you are any more better than them.

Thank You,
Tinah.

AutumnStar

sarNie Egg
YOU ALL WANT TO KNOW WHY SHE AIN'T DANCING WITH ANYONE AT HER PARTIES??? HERE'S WHY: THE DAMN WORLD KNOWS THAT SHE LEFT HER EX FOR ANOTHER GUY (A REALTOR) UP IN MN (WHO DIDN'T WANT HER IN THE END) SO TO MAINTAIN HER SO-CALLED INNOCENT SELF SHE HAS TO HOLD HERSELF IN AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE TO MAKE THE WORLD SEE THAT SHE'S THE INNOCENT ONE. SHE DIDN'T WANT PEOPLE TO THINK AND SAY THAT SHE LEFT CHUE SO SHE CAN BE OUT THERE AND PARTY LEFT AND RIGHT! BUT OF COURSE, WE ALL KNOW THAT'S ONE REASON WHY SHE LEFT HIM - TO HAVE HER FREEDOM TO DO WHATEVER SHE WANTED. MOREOVER, CHUE WOULDN'T LET HER DO HER MUSIC VIDEO WITH OTHER GUYS (EXCEPT HIM - FOR RESPECT FROM PEOPLE PURPOSES) SO SHE LEFT HIM TO HAVE THE FREEDOM TO ACT AND SING WITH ANYONE SHE WANTED.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok, I can see that some people refuse to take my suggestion serious; and continue to directly make rude comments towards other members. This will be my final warning and I will report you.

sarNworld is to discuss and have friendly discussions. If you feel that you CANNOT stop yourself from saying anything rude to others or making profane comments please keep yourself from hitting the letters on your keyboard. You are revealing to the forum members that you are childish and you are being hypocritical. Don't say things like "Don't you people have anything better to do than say this and that about other people." Well correction. Don't you have better things to do then to come and harass and verbally attack people on a forum? Please check yourself before you decide to say anything or verbally offend anyone. You are not showing anyone that you are any more better than them.

Thank You,
Tinah.

thankyou KhoOnxNouxWanxJai.

i dont know why people are pissed off. heheee..

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
HEY TINA!

I say we CLOSE is thread!......these people are just goin to get uglier in here!.....end of discussion! -_-

Downlo

sarNie Egg
YOU ALL WANT TO KNOW WHY SHE AIN'T DANCING WITH ANYONE AT HER PARTIES??? HERE'S WHY: THE DAMN WORLD KNOWS THAT SHE LEFT HER EX FOR ANOTHER GUY (A REALTOR) UP IN MN (WHO DIDN'T WANT HER IN THE END) SO TO MAINTAIN HER SO-CALLED INNOCENT SELF SHE HAS TO HOLD HERSELF IN AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE TO MAKE THE WORLD SEE THAT SHE'S THE INNOCENT ONE. SHE DIDN'T WANT PEOPLE TO THINK AND SAY THAT SHE LEFT CHUE SO SHE CAN BE OUT THERE AND PARTY LEFT AND RIGHT! BUT OF COURSE, WE ALL KNOW THAT'S ONE REASON WHY SHE LEFT HIM - TO HAVE HER FREEDOM TO DO WHATEVER SHE WANTED. MOREOVER, CHUE WOULDN'T LET HER DO HER MUSIC VIDEO WITH OTHER GUYS (EXCEPT HIM - FOR RESPECT FROM PEOPLE PURPOSES) SO SHE LEFT HIM TO HAVE THE FREEDOM TO ACT AND SING WITH ANYONE SHE WANTED.
i can clearly see that you are one jealous b!tch over maiv xyooj. you seem to be keeping track with everything about maiv's personal life aren't you? it is clear that you are the one who started every rumor about mai. however, i doubt that there's truth to your gossips. sure, mai is a celebrity so anyone can say anything they want, including you. did it ever occur to you that she's done better with herself than you that's why she's known and you are not? all you got is sitting here hiding behind your pc screen? keep on raining on her rainbo since you ain't got one of your own. and keep on running your mouth as you wished but ain't gonna change who she is.

Status
Not open for further replies.