Mai xyooj & Tswb vaj

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
When he went to Thailand. "Ua tsaug uas koj muab kev kaj siab rau kuv tau 2 hnub" - Tswb vaj

:mellow:

danger

sarNie Hatchling
Wow, the guy's getting old pretty fast. Maybe Maiv Xyooj isn't sexually attractive to him anymore so he wants a new one. :lol: How desperate are those girls in Laos, she better not be his girlfriend. <_<

theone

sarNie Egg
haha so he is Tswb Vaj..wow he has gotten pretty old...omg they are gonna get a divorce! wow that has gotten to be his girlfriend because they are so close together...

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
wow...omg...what a player he is....so damn desperate.....imma kick his ass rite now....omg! what a pity life....cas tsis paub txaj muag li os..

PajHavZoov

sarNie Hatchling
Ewww...if that really is him, well...Maiv Xyooj could do so much better. And she's prettier than that girl. Only thing that girl probably has is that she's young(er).

Well, well, well...typical men. Dhuav nws tus poj niam ces mus nrhiav dua lwm tus tshiab in Thailand or Laos as always. *roll eyes*

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
woah. is that really him? I feel so sad for maiv xyooj.. well, another opportunity to be single.. lol..
He's dumb

candi

sarNie Juvenile
They seem like they are together. Just look at how they hold eachother. Mai Xiong is better off without him.

Punk

sarNie Egg
Hey people, leave them alone! Whatever they do, is their personl life. Everyone should just respect their decisions rather than putting judgement on them.

Whatever they do is their personal choice and who knows, it may be better for them. :p :p

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
Hey people, leave them alone! Whatever they do, is their personl life. Everyone should just respect their decisions rather than putting judgement on them.

Whatever they do is their personal choice and who knows, it may be better for them. :p :p
well.. part of the package of being a celebrity is that your private life may leak out.. people will criticize... so they have to deal with it... :p

NploojSiabHlub

sarNie Egg
Hey people, Punk is right! Leave them alone and respect others as you want others to respect you too. Don't need to criticize them left and right just to make them look bad. I personally know brother Chue very well and he is a cool guy once you know him. In order for him to take picture like this, he must have alot of hard time at home that he had to find happiness for himself just like you and I want to have happiness too. Everyone needs love alright? When there's no love at home, you have to go find somewhere elses. So stop saying bad things about them because they are not that bad of people. Whatever they decided to do, it's their problems and not yours or mine. Good luck for them and let PEACE be with everyones!!!!!!!!!!!

dorkymc

sarNie Egg
well.. part of the package of being a celebrity is that your private life may leak out.. people will criticize... so they have to deal with it...
right on!!! :D