Maid's First Love

luvcheer

sarNie Egg
Ch. 2
Ady arrived at the airport of Korea not knowing where to go next, all she could do is wait at the waiting area for someone to pick her up. Not knowing much of their language but luckily she learned a little when she was younger with the wife of her dad’s friend that use to lived in Korea. She walk out of the airport and saw a bench right outside of the entrance, she looked up into the clear sky with the sun shining brightly into her eyes. People walking fast some, walking steady but unluckily she got tackled by a girl who was hurrying to find her plane, she rubbed her shoulder in pain. She went over to sat down on the bench wondering to herself if she should change herself, she had enough of people not treating her good even though she was nice to them. Ady couldn’t stand it no more she decided she would be different but still herself in a way.
After waiting for a while she decided to go back inside the airport to ask for information from the front desk.
“ Hello, how may I help you ? “ The lady asked smiling freaky.
“ Umm.. If this person is looking for me tell him that I’ll be waiting outside at the entrance “ She took out a piece of paper with the name of Kim Jun Woo.
“ Miss, there’s a lot of Kim Jun Woo here in Korea, it will be easier for me if you could get me your name.” said the lady with the creepy smile.
“ Ady An Yi Xuan “ She smiled back.
Ady walked back, on her way out of the entrance she bumped into someone and fell on her back. At that moment she felt pressure on her. She opened her eyes her lips has touched this random person’s lip, she realized a man was on top of her and pushed him off. He got off and yelled at her with intense eyes.
“ Watch were your going ! He said.
She looked up and saw a prince charming with a bad tone. He looked at her and saw a gorgeous angel with the most beautiful eyes he ever seen on any girl.
“ You weren’t looking either or you wouldn’t have bumped into me ! “ She said.
Someone tapped him when he was about to say something to her, he turned around and saw his cousin Chansung in front of him.
“ Chansung, good to see…and why are you here ! “ Taecyeon said.
“ I’m here to pick you up and your maid” He smiled.
He turned towards Ady and smiled walking up to her, she looked confused.
“ Are you Ady An Yi Xuan? “ He asked.
“ Yes I am, are you Kim Jun Woo ? “ She replied.
He smiled at her.
“ No I’m Chansung, Taec first cousin and Kim Jun Woo is Taec dad’s driver,” He grabbed Taecyeon and put his arm around his shoulder happily.
“ I heard you say something about picking up a maid and who is she and how did you know my name?” She asked.
“ Well I know your name because you’re his maid” Pointing at Taecyeon.
“ There’s no way I want a clumsy maid like her ! “ He said.
“ You’re the clumsy one your moron!” Said Ady.
“ What is going on between you two and what happened earlier” ask Chansung.
“ Nothing happened to us” they both said at the same time.
“ I’m not taking her in as my maid” add Teacyeon.
“ You can’t live by yourself, who’s gonna clean and cook for you Taec” ask Chunsung.
“ Wait a second, who said anything about me being your maid. I’m here because my uncle said Doon Jun Soon has a job for me” She looked at him confused.
“ Doon Jun Soon is Teac’s dad and your job is being his maid” He smiled sweetly at her.
“ My uncle didn’t say anything about being a maid” She said sadly.
“ Well he lied to you” Taecyeon said with a laugh.
“ I don’t wanna work for a devil like you Tae..se..on or whatever your name is ! She replied.
“ I guess you can go back since we still at the airport” He laughed.
She paused for a second to think back home.
“ You can’t afford a plane ticket can you , I knew it you’re just a poor girl who think highly of yourself” said Taecyeon with a chuckle.
“ You should stay as a main for now I’ll help find you another job that are better than being his maid “ Chansung smiled.
She think twice before she made up her mind to stay or not stay, but every time she think about living with her uncle, her life is more difficult because they kept taking her money and made her work hard even at home or at work. All she ever want is save enough money so that she could own a flower shop.
“ I’ll stay and see how thing go” She said.
“ That’s very good, I’ll make sure Teac go easy or I’ll kill him” He joked.
“ Let’s see if you can kill me “ Teacyeon laughed.

orihime303

sarNie Hatchling
OMG!!! Can't wait for more already! :thumbsup: When i saw this one, i was thinking why are there two of these same story? :scratchhead2: