• Title: 天涯织女 / Tian Ya Zhi Nu
  • Previously known as: 衣被天下 (Yi Bei Tian Xia) / Clothing the World
  • Also known as: 神話織女 (Shen Hua Zhi Nu) / Mythical Weaver
  • Genre: Romance
  • Episodes: 36
  • Broadcast network: NNTV
  • Broadcast period: 2010-Aug-14
  • Air time: 20:30

The life story of Huang Dao Po, a woman who revolutionized the Chinese textile industry.
cr:dramawiki

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Here I am.. can't sit still and just have to jump all over the place because that's how I am...

Besides already catching up on BangRajan, Leh Ratree, and other lakorns or dramas I'm already watching.. I just had to come start on this drama that aired back in 2010.

First off, I really like the cast... thus it's one of the reason why I'm even watching it.

I'm only 12? eps in but omg... I feel like I'm watch the Mulan drama with Dylan Kuo all over again (I haven't finished that one yet)... Well yeah because the main girls are weavers/embroiders... but that's not what is bugging me though.  I'm more annoyed with seeing the main girl crying or seeing someone cry like in every single episode.. It gets annoying.. <--- That's my point lol.  I usually am not bother much but.. it's.. yeah.. I think I'm getting bothered seeing the repetitious crying going on lol.

I really like Janine as an actress but ooo.. I'm really hoping her character will toughen up... hopefully.. (I sort of doubt it but... yeah).  I have to say she looks really beautiful in this drama.  I'm half-half towards Liu Shi Shi.  I really liked her  in Yang Warriors and BBJX but as for other works, she's a bit bland acting-wise in my eyes.  I cant stand her though. In here, I think she does a pretty good job playing the spoiled and annoying Princess.  Oh Yuan Hong... even though you had that hideous long beard for a while... you still look handsome sigh.  I love his character the most in here, since he disregard statuses-ish towards the Princess and all and usually speaks his mind.

I really want Janine and Yuan Hong's character together but... I read spoilers so I know that ain't happening... boohoo.. I ruined my moment big time... sigh.. *sniffsniff*  I find the story interesting a bit but... I really don't know when they'll be out of the palace. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
You are much more random than me lol

My non stop growing list of dramas are still quite recent lol even the ones I have started and stopped is still pretty much not too long ago.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Right? Yeah, I'm pretty random. It all depends on my mood, who I want to see, the storyline, or sometimes a surprise lol.

Even though I just started this one, I took a pause already because I got sidetracked with a certain actor *coughcough* Zhang Han and is watching his works instead. I'm bad, I know it. Will finish this one up in the future though :p