sArNieZ

Title: å¤ä»å¤§æ秦ä¿æ / GÇjÄ«n Dàzhàn Qín YÇng Qíng
English Title: Ancient Terracotta War Situation
Also known as: Fight and Love with a Terracotta Warrior
Genre: Period drama, romance
Episodes: 40
Broadcast network: CCTV-1
Broadcast period: 2011-Jan-01
Air time: 22:28 Daily (2 episodes per day)

Emperor Qin Shi Huang dispatched a group of men and women on a quest to find an elixir that would grant him immortality. When they found it, Dong Er fed it to the man she loved, Meng Tian Fang. The furious Emperor sentenced Dong Er to death and encased Meng in clay as a terracotta warrior.Thousands of years later, the lovers reunited.

credit to http://www.viki.com/channels/3166-ancient-terracotta-war-situation-fight-and-love-with-a-terracotta-warrior

myx

sArNieZ
it's out already. u can watch it sub at viki.com. i'm currently on ep. 12 cuz the rest are not done subbing yet.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I stumbled across Four Brothers of Peking and since English sub was not able for episode 9 and up, I accidentally stumbled across yesterday. I watched 10 episodes all at once. I think I am going to watch the 1990 film version after I am done with this. Viki has only up till episode 39, so hopefully by the time I get to episode 38 (English subbed stops there), the rest will get uploaded and subbed. I pray that 4BoP will have more subbers to work on it too. 

I don't know how Tian Meng fell in love with Dong Er. I mean there was like a few scenes when Dong Er was cross dressing as a male. Even after he first found out that Ah Dong (Dong Er's fake name) was a girl, I didn't know when he actually like "Oh I like like her". Out of the blue when he meet her again at the star gazing site, his thoughts tell us that he is in love with her and that they were fated to meet. I was so confused. I am more convinced that Huang Shuang (Zhen/Emperor Qin) fell in love with Dong Er. If he wasn't emperor who had many concubines, I would have ship them but I guess I am on team General Meng. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
I felt like a kid wrote this, worse drama ever. The voice dubbing makes it even worse than it already is, that is why I dislike cross over actors/actresses. China needs to stop their voice dubbing.