[Mainland] Ballad of the Desert

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Love the photo of him sleeping and her staring at him. hahaha so cute. Can't wait to see this. Hopefully it'll be good like BBJX. ^^

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
Love the photo of him sleeping and her staring at him. hahaha so cute. Can't wait to see this. Hopefully it'll be good like BBJX. ^^
Lol. It was a photoshop. xD It'll be as good. I guess. I finished reading the novel and it's pretty good. Not sure if it could compare to BBJX though since the genre is different

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol. It was a photoshop. xD It'll be as good. I guess. I finished reading the novel and it's pretty good. Not sure if it could compare to BBJX though since the genre is different
Really? it was photoshop? Darn...it looks so cute. lol
I just hope it has a good storyline and don't drag. ^^

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
Really? it was photoshop? Darn...it looks so cute. lol
I just hope it has a good storyline and don't drag. ^^
Haha, yeah. It was photoshopped. The guy was supposed to be in Da Mo Yao but he turned it down for a remake of Jin Yong's novel Smiling Proud Wanderer done by Yu Zheng, who made Gong and sucks.

Kekke, if you survived BBJX, you'll survive this. The drag here isn't as long as BBJX's. Oh, I updated a bit of my ff sequel.

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
I'm so looking forward for this series! I hope Eddie will do good as the leading guy or else I'll be so upset that Hu Ge isn't playing the main role. Lol. Somehow no matter how many times I look at the photos for this series, I can't imagine Eddie and Liu Shi Shi as a pair. :/

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
I'm so looking forward for this series! I hope Eddie will do good as the leading guy or else I'll be so upset that Hu Ge isn't playing the main role. Lol. Somehow no matter how many times I look at the photos for this series, I can't imagine Eddie and Liu Shi Shi as a pair. :/
Lol. I know right. I'm so used to LSS with Hu Ge that I can't imagine her with Eddie. And I think they look more sibling like.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the pics. looking awesome. ^^

but hahaha the dolls in the pic are cute but damn I don't know Chinese...=(

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the pics. looking awesome. ^^ but hahaha the dolls in the pic are cute but damn I don't know Chinese...=(
Lol. I'd post more pictures but I'm too lazy atm. >.< This is why I want to study abroad in China or Taiwan, so that I could understand my dramas. xD

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
I'd post more to this thread but there's not really anything new and I'm on a Xuan Yuan Sword rage right now since the cast went to Happy Camp. xD

mia07

Introvert
Darn, I wanna see Hu Ge+Shi Shi together as a couple with a happy ending. *sigh Only wishful thinking... Im debating if I should watch this when it airs bcuz Idwanna see Shi with Eddie. Lol. Maybe I'll watch half only til they split. Can't wait to see their kissing scene. ^__^

lover123

sarNie Hatchling
i hope this is the one were hu ge& shi shi get to pair up cuz i been waiting ever since cp3 to see these two play couple in a series.