[Mainland] Bu Bu Jing Qing 步步惊情 (HunanTV)

mia07

Introvert

fun

Expired Sarnie
Okay I think it is time to abandon all modern day Chinese drama. The first two episode was just bad. And it is so confusing. I am watching the cut version and I don't even know why they would have a cut and uncut version. It is just so confusing. 

This is no sequel. Since China banned time traveling drama (China is a laughing stalk lol) Zhang Xiao never time traveled. She was watching a drama (the drama itself BBJX) and somehow landed at the museum where BBJX left off. This is so stupid I am so mad lol 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
fun said:
Okay I think it is time to abandon all modern day Chinese drama. The first two episode was just bad. And it is so confusing. I am watching the cut version and I don't even know why they would have a cut and uncut version. It is just so confusing. 

This is no sequel. Since China banned time traveling drama (China is a laughing stalk lol) Zhang Xiao never time traveled. She was watching a drama (the drama itself BBJX) and somehow landed at the museum where BBJX left off. This is so stupid I am so mad lol 
You have got to be kidding me. They banned time-traveling themes? That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard in cinema. What did time-traveling do wrong? Like...wah?

And wah, she watched a drama???? Oh my, I haven't seen it yet and I feel like dropping it already. Wtf.

fun

Expired Sarnie
They banned a year after BBJX. They said they don't want drama writers to tamper with history LOL I know, sounds ridiculous. 

So since they banned time traveling, they had to pretend like none of it had happened LOL Viki has uploaded the cut version so it is kind of confusing. I am trying to see if there is english sub available for the uncut version. Maybe it might be better.

I think in order to watch this in one piece is to pretend that this is a separate drama not relating to BBJX.

Found the uncut version with Eng sub. Maybe I will give it another round.

mia07

Introvert
fun, I don't think you are the only one who doesn't like it. I have read comments on other forums and they too dislike it as well. I am going to pass this one up. Was looking forward for it but like I said before, modern mainland series are a no-no for me because they always end up disappointingly (so the one's I've seen).

mia07

Introvert
I heard this ended already with three alternate endings? Haha wow what a short drama especially for a mainland one...

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol it went on air for 16 days only but they aired 3 episode per night 5 times a week. each episode is 45 mins long. this waa pretty long. now imagine the uncut version. im more surprised that they have enough content and material to last that long.

fun

Expired Sarnie
They should have never made this sequel. Skip it. I even regret skimming through this drama.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I finally decided to give this a try. I guess I'm watching the original uncut/unedited version, because the story does flow well from the first series...
I just don't like the dramatic tone/music.

I'm also getting use to the dubbing...again. I don't know why they dubb. Also...not digging the look alike...thing...?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I also don't like the whole serious investigation thing they have going on. Haha. I think it's a bit silly.

Nicky's hair is beyond crazy. Haha. Too puffed up, makes his face look extra small.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Okay...so this is a little weird. The fact that Lan Lan and Zhang Xiao look completely alike does not surprise anyone one bit??? Urgh. I'm frustrated. I should've just skipped out like I said a while ago!! Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
The first two episodes were good, because they really showed tormented Zhang Xiao/Ruo Xi...until amnesia and Lan Lan came along, that's when disaster appeared. I don't like the direction they chose to go at all. Smh.

mia07

Introvert
OMG!! Did you guys hear that they are making a film version of BBJX? WTH CHINA! Didn't they ban travel time series and/or movies and why a film version? The series was good as it is.