[Mainland] Bu Bu Jing Qing 步步惊情 (HunanTV)

mia07

Introvert
I'm most disappointed 'cause 13th is not in here!! WAHHH! The twin = more drama since the love triangle doesn't seem to be dramatic enough I suppose. The new dudes look okay-ish. I think it be kind of cool if they had Ma Tian Yu in here too since he played her boyfriend in the first, but then again this is an indirect sequel. Annie seems to dominant Shi cuz of her looks/style.

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
p. Zoua said:
argh, I'm so not liking this modern sequal thing...lOL specially without 14th and Kevin but man, we'll see if it has a hook or not..XD
Damn I need a reminder...LOL almost forgot about this...XD
Forget 14th and 8th! This sequel is nothing without 13th! :'(

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Right I forgot that 13th won't be in here too...argh...LOl
man it just seems kinda stupid with the twin thing...but guess we'll see where they're headed.lol

mia07

Introvert
Would kinda be like CP3. Who knows, I might be rooting for the so called "evil twin" instead. :p

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
lol wow. Is that just for a opening ceremony or is it in the movie? Lol I see a modern 4th kissing the dressed up Ruo Xi....

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
hahaha IKR? LOL like is this part of the movie or is it just the ceremony? LOL maybe modern 4th made her dress up and modeled and saw that she looks beautiful and familair and kissed her? but it's cute. ARGH why does it have to be so long before the air date... :(

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
bakaPX said:
Click on the links to find a fan's interpretation on the whole "twin" situation. She has some pretty good and interesting ideas. xD

http://linggluu.tumblr.com/post/46545259945/theory-what-if-this-dark-ruo-xi-zhang-xiao
http://linggluu.tumblr.com/post/46591795927/oh-my-god-i-just-got-another-brain-fart-those

those are some interesting interepretations. HEE HEE I would buy the one that the actual Ruo Xi is in the present more though cause you know how she switched...lol they never told where the other girl went. It'll be nice but yet creepy at the same time. XD

mia07

Introvert
I'm kind of like 50/50 on this. Honestly out of all the cdramas I recently watched, Ruby's Schemes of a Beauty is still my favorite. Tangren makes good dramas but they're those kinds where you will probably only watch once. Otherwise, maybe it's just me lol. I like Shi so hopefully she can pull off the 'badass' twin.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm quite excited for this despite how sad I am that my beloved 14th won't be in here. I love the 13th too! But I'm mourning my 14th!

I'm all giggly looking at the kissing pix. I hope we get extra smoochies from the 2 of them. They only had 1 kiss in BBJX.

mia07

Introvert
http://youtu.be/Ctf2aCOhn5g

It's confusing and I am rather a bit disappointed so yeah, it's going to be a pass for me. I might just skim thru 'cause of JJF; kinda like him since XYS3.

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
i thought it was interesting... esp liu shishi playing 2 roles. and it seems kinda related to the first part? and wow emperor kang xi became his step dad in part 2. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Got bored, so decided to check this thread out. I saw Scarlett Heart last year. Wasn't really satisfied. After Yinzhen took over the thrown I just skipped to the very last episode. Haha. The plot was interesting, but not the sub plots. I liked the ending though, how they made her go back to her modern life and not actually die like in the novel. I also liked the open ending they gave us, but I'm more than happy to see a sequel. I heard that although its not an exact sequel, it does comprise of recurring elements like the magnolia flower hairpin, the jade ring, etc. I'll be looking forward to this one. I just hope they don't screw it up. Haha. Miss Nicky so much!

mia07

Introvert
It did drag on some parts and I wanted to FF but was only concern that I might miss out on something lol, but overall it was okay. BTW, did you guys hear that Nicky and Shi are dating? I'm not a LongShi shipper but congrats for finding love. Many happiness to the both of them.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
uGh...I dislike the modernity. LOLXD But may give this one a try...but it seems to drag a lot and don't seem that interesting anymore. lol