[Mainland] Bu Bu Jing Qing 步步惊情 (HunanTV)

mia07

Introvert
^ lmao!!! I never watched a modern chinese drama before (excluding Taiwanese dramas) because I find them rather boring which is why I prefer wuxia. Period dramas are okay but they talk too much lol. I guess I just like fantasy themes cuz actors/actresses look better in ancient clothings, most of them. As for BBJQ, I shall have to see. Really really wished 13th was in here; will definitely watch bcuzx of him. Hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
-ohMAIVdarlin' said:
It did drag on some parts and I wanted to FF but was only concern that I might miss out on something lol, but overall it was okay. BTW, did you guys hear that Nicky and Shi are dating? I'm not a LongShi shipper but congrats for finding love. Many happiness to the both of them.

Yes! I read!! I'm pretty shocked. Haha. Nicky and Cecilia didn't even look that close together, and I believed him when he said he had no time to talk with Cecilia let alone find love. Well, it's gonna be hard for me to get over their 17 yrs difference, but oh well. They chose to date.

mia07

Introvert
phatman said:

Yes! I read!! I'm pretty shocked. Haha. Nicky and Cecilia didn't even look that close together, and I believed him when he said he had no time to talk with Cecilia let alone find love. Well, it's gonna be hard for me to get over their 17 yrs difference, but oh well. They chose to date.
Yeah and he mentioned something that he knows very little about her, I think? Guess they got to know more about one another thru BBJQ and their upcoming ancient series, Incisive Great Teacher. I felt the same way when a fav actor of mines was dating a teenager and he's in his 30s but I'm long pass that so I should be alright for LongShi. Hopefully they can face and stay strong towards the media and netizens 'cuz it has gone pretty ugly.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
-ohMAIVdarlin' said:
Yeah and he mentioned something that he knows very little about her, I think? Guess they got to know more about one another thru BBJQ and their upcoming ancient series, Incisive Great Teacher. I felt the same way when a fav actor of mines was dating a teenager and he's in his 30s but I'm long pass that so I should be alright for LongShi. Hopefully they can face and stay strong towards the media and netizens 'cuz it has gone pretty ugly.

Yeah, hopefully the fans get over it. I think it's mainly Cecilia's fanbase that's taking this relationship hard.   

mia07

Introvert
phatman said:
Yeah, hopefully the fans get over it. I think it's mainly Cecilia's fanbase that's taking this relationship hard.   

Yup.. It's like, "Leave the girl alone. She's still the same person." Some fans are just too utterly obsessed that it's scary. =/

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
-ohMAIVdarlin' said:
Yup.. It's like, "Leave the girl alone. She's still the same person." Some fans are just too utterly obsessed that it's scary. =/

Seriously. Maybe they're worried that she's gonna leave the industry. *shrugs*

mia07

Introvert
phatman said:
Seriously. Maybe they're worried that she's gonna leave the industry. *shrugs*

It's just dating?? Haha. Besides, her career just started to sky rocket so doubt she will leave any time soon. She too herself said she still wanna focus on her life. Guess they're taking her words for granted. Some Nicky fans are against this too, afraid she might brush Nicky off if other young men comes along. Oh geez.. it's getting nowhere. Ah well... I love them both for their works, not their personal lives.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
-ohMAIVdarlin' said:
It's just dating?? Haha. Besides, her career just started to sky rocket so doubt she will leave any time soon. She too herself said she still wanna focus on her life. Guess they're taking her words for granted. Some Nicky fans are against this too, afraid she might brush Nicky off if other young men comes along. Oh geez.. it's getting nowhere. Ah well... I love them both for their works, not their personal lives.

I remember watching a variety show that the BBQX cast were featured in and Nicky asked Cecilia if she'd give up her career once she marries, but I don't remember what her answer was. Haha. Did she say she was willing to or not?? Gotta go check it out. 

Is that what some Nicky fans are saying?? Haha. I didn't know that. I personally think Nicky looks great at his age. He may not have the best skin and may have some wrinkles here and there, but his hair is still intact and he's still in great shape. So...time will tell. AND I agree, I admire them for their profession.

mia07

Introvert
phatman said:
I remember watching a variety show that the BBQX cast were featured in and Nicky asked Cecilia if she'd give up her career once she marries, but I don't remember what her answer was. Haha. Did she say she was willing to or not?? Gotta go check it out. 

Is that what some Nicky fans are saying?? Haha. I didn't know that. I personally think Nicky looks great at his age. He may not have the best skin and may have some wrinkles here and there, but his hair is still intact and he's still in great shape. So...time will tell. AND I agree, I admire them for their profession.

It was that one show, Happy Camp, I believe and yeah, she said she will focus on her career. LOL. Anyways, back on topic. Found this while browsing thru tumblr. Must be hard to find an actual wall. Haha but whatever works. =P

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
What?! That wasn't an actual wall?? HAHA. Wow, the power of CGI. I seriously thought there was a wall, and thought they only computerized Nicky's side.
I actually like that screen shot of them. Oh the pain. :teary: 

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Nice, I haven't been paying attention so I forgot to check up on this thread...I'm debating on whether this one is going to be worth it or not. But seeing the photo above just makes me wanna watch it more but something is telling me there's going to be flaws..UGH. lol 

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
p. Zoua said:
Nice, I haven't been paying attention so I forgot to check up on this thread...I'm debating on whether this one is going to be worth it or not. But seeing the photo above just makes me wanna watch it more but something is telling me there's going to be flaws..UGH. lol 
I watched the trailer and it seemed pretty interesting. I'm pretty sure it won't be as good as BBJX though, since that was written by Tong Hua.

mia07

Introvert
The trailer(s) pretty much tells you the whole story. Might just skim thru it. Not a fan of mainland modern dramas at all so see if this proves anything...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Since the sequel is going to air soon.. that means I gotta finish my last 4 eps of the show lol.  I'll finally prepare myself for the ending :(

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
BBJX is one of the most well written, well directed, and well acted drama I've seen in years.  It's gonna be hard to live up to that.  If this one is half as good, then it's good enough.   Can't wait!

fun

Expired Sarnie
It has been so long that I decided to quit. I will pretend a sequel never happened and I wouldn't want to see this sequel to begin with anyway.