[Mainland] Bu Bu Jing Xin 步步惊心 (HunanTV)

fun

Expired Sarnie
I really can't believe that there is a movie. 

Here is the trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-ts=1422579428&x-yt-cl=85114404&v=OPRpvUUk3P4

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
I can't believe there's a movie coming out either. I don't know how they'll incorporate everything into it. Besides, I thought time travel was illegal in China (oh my gosh, that sounds so ridiculous!), so how are they going to film a movie when its very premise is based on time travel?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
If I recall reading about the film... they're not including the 8th prince or his role at all in here.

Anyways, I'm actually excited to check out the film though I'm lacking interest too.  I'm just happy my girl Ivy is getting more roles.  Don't know how well she'll do in here but.. I hope for all the best since just from the trailer alone.. the quality looks quite good. 

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
I figured they would have to do something like that. They'd have to pick one storyline or plot and focus on that in order to fit it in a film format. Well I have no complaints if it's all about Ruo Xi and the 4th Prince. As long as it's nothing like Bu Bu Jing Qing, it should be okay.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm a little late watching this... but

I am so crazy about this drama, I stayed up more than 24 hours straight watching it.

Watching part two right now, too bad I can't find the longer version with Eng sub.  The mainland version is so screwed up that it doesn't make sense.  I don't understand why the heck they have problem with a time travel drama lolz It's just stupid to cut all those scenes and ruined the whole storyline for part 2.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Maya_Fantasy said:
I'm a little late watching this... but

I am so crazy about this drama, I stayed up more than 24 hours straight watching it.

Watching part two right now, too bad I can't find the longer version with Eng sub.  The mainland version is so screwed up that it doesn't make sense.  I don't understand why the heck they have problem with a time travel drama lolz It's just stupid to cut all those scenes and ruined the whole storyline for part 2.
same thing is happening with me now...marathon of this drama, and no sleep!  started watching ballad of the desert first (which i stumbled upon by accident on youtube), then fell in love with eddie peng and lui shi shi.  the next thing u know i am searching all over youtube for everything that they are in!  lol

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL I search for anything with BBJX 1 and 2 behind the scenes and watch any talk shows with the casts that I came across even though I had no ideas what they were saying I still enjoy and laughing along with them.  That is just how crazy I am with the shows.

I download "Ballad/Sound of the desert", but don't have time to watch it yet.  I'll make time for it soon though, because I really like Lui Shi Shi, love how quick her acting/emotions changes.  The girl can sure cries.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Maya_Fantasy said:
LOL I search for anything with BBJX 1 and 2 behind the scenes and watch any talk shows with the casts that I came across even though I had no ideas what they were saying I still enjoy and laughing along with them.  That is just how crazy I am with the shows.

I download "Ballad/Sound of the desert", but don't have time to watch it yet.  I'll make time for it soon though, because I really like Lui Shi Shi, love how quick her acting/emotions changes.  The girl can sure cries.
i looked up the talk shows too!  lol!  btw, u will love ballad of the desert 10,000 times more!

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
This drama was good. Except in part 2 it don't make sense anymore. They made her lose her memory...which takes away the point....part 2 is just a bummer. 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah the memory loss was a stupid part, but beside that I like the drama for what they are and it has its own uniqueness if we stop comparing it with the first part.
I just like the fact that they at least get to be together and not open ending like it was in part one. :dance1:

Tigrafr

sarNie Hatchling
I just love this drama, one of my favorite ever specially in China with the OST (Three Inches of Heaven who is wonderful) and one my favorite actor in it who is Kevin Cheng. It's also the first book in Chinese that i bought for read and translate.