[Mainland] Bu Bu Jing Xin 步步惊心 (HunanTV)

icefish

sarNie Egg
Aha, I don't buy from China but just looking at the prices on YesAsia is already bad enough. :nailbiter:
The dvds on YesAsia are too expensive :eyetwitch:
I buy from China Taobao, the price is RMB228, delivery charges RMB100+
The dvds looks like this

icefish

sarNie Egg
nice to meet you too. ^^
I was crazy for BBJX until the ending...LOLXD
But it's overall a very good and addicting drama. XD

Thanks for the link. ^^
If you like BBJX you should check out and read bakapx's fanfiction of BBJX Sequal. It's really awesome. I like it so far. HEE HEE. <3
Thanks for your reminder, nice post :thumbsup:
I'm chinese, this is first time I read BBJX english version sequel.

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
LOL I don't know. 8th is kinda wierd to me, character-wise b/c he married her sister already yet he likes her too....
no comment. It's like that comment on Viki says "Dude, you can't get both sisters..." XD

I mean yea they were cute when they were together...it's just weird to me. XD
Lol. Hey, they're not really sisters in terms of spirit.
Remember that Zhang Xiao is just stuck in RX's body. :thumbup:
If that's the case for you then let's get rid of RX's sister
and think about a modern version or LSS' Harem like what the
spcneters are talking about. 8th/Kevin is LSS' mob husband. :coverlaf:

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol. Hey, they're not really sisters in terms of spirit.
Remember that Zhang Xiao is just stuck in RX's body. :thumbup:
If that's the case for you then let's get rid of RX's sister
and think about a modern version or LSS' Harem like what the
spcneters are talking about. 8th/Kevin is LSS' mob husband. :coverlaf:
Hahahhaa lOLXD I saw the first one but not the 2nd one. LMaoXD! hahahaha
Love the 2nd one too hahahahaXD cracking up so hard...oh gosh..LOL specially the part where 13th says 4th and him has a child...LMaoXD I was just like WTF?!

lol I know but still..XD
If it's not for Ruo Lan then it probably isn't weird to me but hahaha yea.XD

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
The dvds on YesAsia are too expensive :eyetwitch:
I buy from China Taobao, the price is RMB228, delivery charges RMB100+
The dvds looks like this
Is that the set that comes with cards and the things and do it come with English subtitles? how much is it in terms of U.S. dollars? It looks really nice. I'm debating whether to buy it or not b/c I don't really like the ending but I like the accessories and stuff.. ^^

Ekap

sarNie Egg
Hi guys,nice to meet you all! I dont know what BBJX done in my life,i search about BBJX like crazy and...thanks god i found about bakaPX's link to BBJX sequel. I really enjoy it...since i'm non-chinese. Can't wait for the next chapter. Love you...

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi guys,nice to meet you all! I dont know what BBJX done in my life,i search about BBJX like crazy and...thanks god i found about bakaPX's link to BBJX sequel. I really enjoy it...since i'm non-chinese. Can't wait for the next chapter. Love you...
Nice to meet you too. BBJX is awesome. ^^

There you go BakaPX. You've got fans and we all waiting for your next chapter. LOL ^^

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Welcome aboard to AFuse, Ekap :)

I could've finished thie drama some time ago.. but still has like 4-5eps left to go.. Don't know what happened to me.. EEEEKK!

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
Thanks. But it'll be awhile until I get my next chapter up.
I haven't thought of anything yet. I'm thinking of abandoning
that one and restarting with a different story.

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
Welcome aboard to AFuse, Ekap :)

I could've finished thie drama some time ago.. but still has like 4-5eps left to go.. Don't know what happened to me.. EEEEKK!
You HAVE to continue watching! It's still awesome no matter what happens!! I cried my eyes out towards those last 4-5 episodes.

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
Hahahhaa lOLXD I saw the first one but not the 2nd one. LMaoXD! hahahaha
Love the 2nd one too hahahahaXD cracking up so hard...oh gosh..LOL specially the part where 13th says 4th and him has a child...LMaoXD I was just like WTF?!

lol I know but still..XD
If it's not for Ruo Lan then it probably isn't weird to me but hahaha yea.XD
Rofl. That part made me crack up so bad. But I don't get it, why does 8th give love letters to 4th and then love 13th but cheat on him with 14th?

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Rofl. That part made me crack up so bad. But I don't get it, why does 8th give love letters to 4th and then love 13th but cheat on him with 14th?
LOLXD I think it was suppose to be that 8th liked 4th but then cheat on him with 14th and then envies 13th? But IDK. LOLXD Maybe it's just saying how much of a player or handsome Kevin Cheng is...LmaoXD

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
LOLXD I think it was suppose to be that 8th liked 4th but then cheat on him with 14th and then envies 13th? But IDK. LOLXD Maybe it's just saying how much of a player or handsome Kevin Cheng is...LmaoXD
Rofl. That's so messed up. My Kevin is so bad! :facepalm:

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol. Your winter break is coming up. You should rewatch it with eng subs during your break.
Hahaha lol we'll see. I'm still kinda bummed out about the ending but sure.

I've got things to do too too so we'll see what happens. XD