[Mainland] Bu Bu Jing Xin 步步惊心 (HunanTV)

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
im just starting this drama, and man is lui shi shi's character super adorable so far! hehe

so funny when she was laying in her bed, and she was hot so she said she wanted ice cream and air conditioning. lol
I just finished this series not too long ago and I think it was great! Everyone portrayed their role very well especially the Ruoxi, the 8th and 14th prince. Too bad I had to watch in Khmer Dub. I don't understand Chinese. :(

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
I just finished this series not too long ago and I think it was great! Everyone portrayed their role very well especially the Ruoxi, the 8th and 14th prince. Too bad I had to watch in Khmer Dub. I don't understand Chinese. :(
really?? i hope it is great all the way through! so far, no dull moment yet!

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
really?? i hope it is great all the way through! so far, no dull moment yet!
Yeah, it's good and no dragging, surprisingly. Everything fits perfectly in place and the flow of the story is great. All of the characters have great chemistry (I was surprised because there were so many guys eyeing one girl).

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Yeah, it's good and no dragging, surprisingly. Everything fits perfectly in place and the flow of the story is great. All of the characters have great chemistry (I was surprised because there were so many guys eyeing one girl).
i was thinking the same! with so many guys, i wanted there to be like a couple of her too, so everyone could be happy! then again, it wouldn't be a drama then. lol

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
i was thinking the same! with so many guys, i wanted there to be like a couple of her too, so everyone could be happy! then again, it wouldn't be a drama then. lol
Haha yep! The Crown Prince, 4th Prince, 8th Prince, 10th Prince, and 14th Prince all had a thing for Ruoxi. Personally, I think the 14th Prince suited her best because he always understood her. The 4th Prince and 8th Prince looks too old for her anyway, lol.

mia07

Introvert
I don't like nor dislike this drama. Everyone played their parts well, the songs were all good, and the romance was sweet. I just felt that this could have ended sooner, at least around 20-25 eps. Shi did extremely well evolving from an immature kid to a grown woman. I pity her and 4th prince a lot. Their love story was so heart-wrenching, especially the last few eps. Dunno if I will watch the sequel when it comes out... *sigh

Anyways, NG (if no one seen it before):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKuZQrNaQzQ

fun

Expired Sarnie
I have been holding back on this drama since it aired because after the first 3 episodes 1. I am not a big fan of the Chinese dubbers and 2. I am not a Liu Shi Shi fan nor did I find her attractive. I am not saying beauty wise, because she is indeed pretty. 3. Not a big fan of the time period (clothing wise). 4. Too many princes fell in love with her haha not a big fan of brotherly love shape angle. 5. The age gap. 

So I came across this fanmade music video and I came to really like Liu Shi Shi's song Season of Waiting. Godly that song killed me and I was crying like a lost little child. And I am just bored waiting for Swordsman to be subbed. The subbing is extremely slow for that drama but this is sort of helping. 

I am not in love but so far I really like it and glad that I gave it a chance to continue where I left off on. It is getting a bit too angsty for my little heart to handle. I really liked 10th Prince but sadly his loveline was cut short haha it didn't get to blossom but oh well. My hope goes to 13th but I already know the outcome of this series. I need like 20 more episodes to go LOL

mia07

Introvert
^ Another good song is Three Inch Heaven. It's touching and the lyrics are deep. I like 13th Prince the most, sincerely the best of the princes.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I like that song too. I liked the duet version of LSS's song lol I want a studio version =(

I am so in love with 13th. WHY WHY WHY!!! HAHA. I am somewhat on the fence with 14th. But I dislike 8th LOL 

mia07

Introvert
Who wouldn't love 13th? He's laid back, smart, considerate and generous, handsome, and doesn't care to be Emperor. He's my kinda guy. :) I was uncomfortable seeing 8th and Ruoxi together; it was hard for me to watch thru their love scenes. I liked the kid Ruoxi 'cause she was funny and so relaxed but as she grew, everything became stressful.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Thats reality lol Seeing her gradually change was sad but it is so realistic. Experience as we grow older shapes our way of thinking, living and personality.

Anyways I got serious with Gong similarity coughripoffcough lol and omg it is dreadful.

mia07

Introvert
Yeah, understandable. I would just wanna stay a kid. Kids nowadays don't wanna be kids anymore. Growing up too quick. Yeah, heard Gong is similar but less dramatic.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Lol I meant curious instead of serious.

Thanks Mai, I have this urge of wanting to discuss about certain things on Bu Bu Jing Xin but was kind of iffy since this is oler and not much people on AF comes here for discussion.

Im a bit upset at the relationship of 4th and 14th. Sad that they are not that close despite being full blood brothers. I think one reason why I like 13th is that his bromance with 4th lol

mia07

Introvert
Haha no problem. I'm always 2-3yrs behind on all sorts of dramas and end up posting anyways. Lol. I heard talks of this series but never had the chance to watch 'cause I really don't like period dramas vs wuxia but I gave this a shot and it was okay. Probably going to be my last period drama though 'cause they talk alot and not alot of actions. It started dragging too somewhere in the middle. Lol.

I too couldn't believe they were blood brothers and he (14th) teamed up with 8th instead. Not only 14th, but their own mother even went against 4th. Pity him a lot cause no one understood him but 13th. 13th's sacrifice made me love him even more.

Reactions: fun

fun

Expired Sarnie
I finished this series about a week ago. I give this a 9/10. It felt dragging the middle part.

I liked 13th prince best. He was such a great brother, friend and lover!!! At first I liked 10th prince but somehow later, not so much. As for 14th, it was like a seesaw haha as for 8th prince, I don't like him at all but I felt sad for him. Actually I don't really know. I don't find him to be virtuous lol I felt like he had to pretend to be good not for the good but for the bad haha am I confusing anyone? It doesn't mean he was a bad guy, he just did it for the wrong reason. 9th prince was 8th prince misfortune.

I saw a few comments regarding 4th cruelty. I understand why he took those action and that is why he was the best candidate for emperor. He was calculating and wise. When he executed one of the official who threw 13th into confinement, 8th didn't do anything. 4th just wanted 8th to admit he was behind it. The official would have received a lighter punishment. Now that was cruel of 8th.

I am iffy with yutai. She received so many chances but instead she continuing being a spy for 9th.

Oh man there is just so many to talk about that I'm just being incoherent. I apologize for that.

I love minghui loyalty and love for 8th. Sadly he saw it too late. I cried my eyes when roulan died. She is finally free. Oh my heart ached.

markimbarry

sarNie Hatchling
after watching bbjx i became a fan of liu shi shi. this drama is good and sad toward the end.  even though i like 4th prince, i was hoping 14th prince would end up with liu shi shi (forgot how to spell her character named). and has romantic scene together but no it didnt happen. i would love to see them pair up someday. overall i like this drama and the ost song

fun

Expired Sarnie
Attention everybody! 4th Prince and Ruo Xi has tied the knot! The hole that BBJX gave me has been filled. Congrats to the couple.

Been watching a lot of BBJX MVs after their marriage annoucement.

mia07

Introvert
Lol.. congrats to them! Many happiness in returns.. ShiShi is only a year older than me which makes me think about whether I should be tying the knot soon or not as I'm not getting any younger

Reactions: fun

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
fun said:
Attention everybody! 4th Prince and Ruo Xi has tied the knot! The hole that BBJX gave me has been filled. Congrats to the couple.

Been watching a lot of BBJX MVs after their marriage annoucement.

REALLY?!! Wow....wow. I hope Nicky has better luck in this marriage.