[Mainland China] Dating in the Kitchen (2020)

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Credit to:https://mydramalist.com/52139-like-you
Working at the Zijing Hotel, Gu Sheng Nan was an underestimated commis inside the kitchen, but she was free to express herself through her food as she sharpened her skills as a chef. To make matters worse, an unfortunate misunderstanding lands her on the wrong side of her soon-to-be boss, the sharp-tongued CEO, Lu Jin. As a business prodigy, Lu Jin isn’t afraid to make the tough decisions. Ready to condemn the Zijing Hotel, Lu Jin changes his mind after a happy accident brings one of Sheng Nan’s dishes his way. A hardcore foodie, Lu Jin is impressed with Sheng Nan’s skill as a chef and readily recognizes her talent. Sharing a love of food, this unlikely pair begins to form an unexpected bond that leads them to a place neither of them ever expected to be. (Source: Viki) ~~ Adapted from the novel 'Finally I Get You' (终于等到你) by Lan Bai Se

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
@Ntsuab-Ci , This one is funny, fluffy, and the lead have good chemistry even if there's a big age gap. Zhao Lusi is a doable and funny! It's short and easy to watch.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
@Ntsuab-Ci , This one is funny, fluffy, and the lead have good chemistry even if there's a big age gap. Zhao Lusi is a doable and funny! It's short and easy to watch.
I like a good age gap! I feel like Thai Lakorns are really the only ones that do age gaps unless I'm just very bad at finding them in other asian dramas haha. I'll have this down on my to watch list! Thank you!