[Mainland] Chinese Paladin 3

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i hate sad endings but the characters are so unique and interesting. i want to watch it just for that. lol

PeNgUIn*3o3

sarNie Egg
I watched the first 7 episodes and there were so many characters introduced all at once I went crazy... hehe... Its pretty good but way too many characters all at once... Everyone is still so handsome and pretty, but I still prefer the first one I watched... LOL

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
the ending was so sad for wallace n his girl but the main characer got together...so its good... i love it..

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
At first I didn't get y they had a chinese paladin 3 before a 2, but then i knew. Hu Ge and Crystal were cute for the first one. But Yang Mi and Hu Ge are so cute too for this one!

cecilia

Staff member
i now want to watch this b/c JUSTIN's in there Lol ..
but i think i'll just wait til it come out in dvd so then i can sit and watch!!

if you girls watched it already, does he play a big role or just a minor role?
This is justin : http://www.spcnet.tv/Justin-Yuan-Hong-ac255.html

mind telling me so i won't waste time watching the whole series like that one of rainie/justin <-- so draggy and boring LOl

Aba

sarNie Egg
cute...i am so happy there a CP three...it made me sad the end in of the first CP.....yea producer...finallyy they did something...lololololololo

ugh245

sarNie Egg
ANYONE SAW THE MOVIE YET..THE MOVIE IS GREAT..
THE MAIN GIRL IS HELLA PRETTY..AND HU GE IS
STILL THE MAIN HERO..=] HES HOT AND CUTE..=]
GO TO CRUNCHYROLL.COM TO WATCH IT..=]

moonstar

sarNie Adult
I love this series, especially Wallace Huo and Zi Xuan. Sucks that they didn't end up together after 2 lifetimes of waiting but as long as their hearts are tied together forever. Mann, they should have stayed together but I guess she wanted to help him achieve his tao. I also like HuGe and his sister's pass life too. It was very touching but teary especially when he found out about his past life and in the end. The series was very sad and one of the best! It was cast very well. I could get enough of Wallace Huo!! He should plays in more ancient series and with good casts too.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Just got done watching this series and its one of the BEST series that i have seen. I LOVE IT.. I like the demon king Mister Choung long..haha:lol:

minjay

sarNie Egg
cool, this intetesting, i always want to know what will happen next to the child of Ling'er and Huge. My brother even started writing a Chinese Paledin part 2, but he just never finish it, but now there is really one it's great..