[Mainland] Destined to Love You

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
OMG Fun.... I just died scrolling down... whoooooooooo... and Chen Qiao En gets to work with them.... lucky her... whoooo.
 

fun

YGfamily
Men in uniform is to die for. I am a big fan of Bosco despite having only seen a small handful of his works. Qiao En must have saved the world from alien invasion in her previous life. She has worked with some of the hottest looking men during her acting career!!!
 

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
I have no idea what it's about, but I'll be tuning in when it airs lol. Love a man in uniform.
 

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
fun said:
Men in uniform is to die for. I am a big fan of Bosco despite having only seen a small handful of his works. Qiao En must have saved the world from alien invasion in her previous life. She has worked with some of the hottest looking men during her acting career!!!
 
I know right?  She has worked with such a hefty variety of yummy delicious actors... whooo oh boy~~~
 
I hope someone will take up this drama in the future though when it airs..
 
 
 
 
*coughcough* I enjoy scrolling through the men in the uniforms lmao... such eye candy :3
 
  • Like
Reactions: fun

fun

YGfamily
According to my research using Google translate, they started filming in Oct 14. Look at how long it took to get an air date for DMY or any other Mainland dramas, I think we won't get to see this until maybe at the end of 2015 or 2016. I hate Mainland production because it is confusing as heck. They film the entire drama first before airing. Well they don't have any choice, they are a communist country and it has to go through the damn government first. And then when it airs, some airs 2 episode everyday, or one episode a day for an entire week, 1 episode a week, 2 episode a week or airs 3 days. I swear they don't have a set schedule. And they have so many freaking damn channel. They sometime have 2-3 different channel airing the same drama. And there is the cut and non cut version. 
 
Anyway so basically she steals the identity of a teacher in an all-male military academy after a train wreck in order to have an income to pay her mother's medical bills. She gets entangles in a love triangle with two other teacher, one is a softie, and the other is a mad genius. Haha so typical of Tong Hua to have these love triangle in her works. 
 

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
fun said:
According to my research using Google translate, they started filming in Oct 14. Look at how long it took to get an air date for DMY or any other Mainland dramas, I think we won't get to see this until maybe at the end of 2015 or 2016. I hate Mainland production because it is confusing as heck. They film the entire drama first before airing. Well they don't have any choice, they are a communist country and it has to go through the damn government first. And then when it airs, some airs 2 episode everyday, or one episode a day for an entire week, 1 episode a week, 2 episode a week or airs 3 days. I swear they don't have a set schedule. And they have so many freaking damn channel. They sometime have 2-3 different channel airing the same drama. And there is the cut and non cut version. 
 
Anyway so basically she steals the identity of a teacher in an all-male military academy after a train wreck in order to have an income to pay her mother's medical bills. She gets entangles in a love triangle with two other teacher, one is a softie, and the other is a mad genius. Haha so typical of Tong Hua to have these love triangle in her works. 
I know, TV scheduling is a mess over there.
 
As for the storyline, I can't imagine how she will be able to pass herself off as a military academy teacher unless she's just teaching general education. It's like Hana Kimi the grownup version.
 

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ Huh, interesting.. a grownup Hana Kimi except.. she's an instructor... and not cross-dressing :p ...
 
I seriously feel that this is gonna be a harem drama ahaha.. Joe is so lucky!
 
 
Ok, I gotta stop scrolling up to look at them boys *coughcough*
 

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
aikoden said:
^ Huh, interesting.. a grownup Hana Kimi except.. she's an instructor... and not cross-dressing :p ...
Oh, is she not? I just assumed she would be cross-dressing because of it being an all-male military academy, but I realize now that that doesn't necessarily mean the teachers all have to be male. So it's more like Hana Kimi meets Mrs. Winterbourne.
 

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ She's not a student but an instructor... she's posing as an instructor with a fake identity though....  according to the summary.  So there shouldn't be any cross-dressing what so ever I believe.
 
 
Here's a 12 minute trailer.  There's so much more action than I expected.  Joe's scene are bit exaggerated too... hmm..
 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Sef442mlnQ
cr:maddiezheng
 
  • Like
Reactions: fun

fun

YGfamily
What I like about this long trailers is that you get nothing from watching them lol 
 
I don't know who to ship Joe with. I think this drama will tear me into two.
 

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
aikoden said:
^ She's not a student but an instructor... she's posing as an instructor with a fake identity though....  according to the summary.  So there shouldn't be any cross-dressing what so ever I believe.
I get that she's a teacher, but some schools with all male or all female students sometimes only allow all male or all female teachers, and I had initially assumed this. I realized later that that didn't have to be the case.

But thanks for the trailer. I'll have to watch it when I have time.
 

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
It'd be interesting but much more complicated since it's already complicated enough with her identity theft. Not having her cross dress is a better choice. Plus, I want to see actual romance between Joe and her guys, not faux romance or the men doubting their sexual orientation.
 

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
This drama aired in the middle of last year and I'm finally giving it a go. :)

I'm only 2 eps in but it's so exaggerated lol. I wonder how much comedy will be in here, since I originally thought it was going to have a more serious vibe.

The cast looks good but when Bosco finally appeared... adlkfjalksdfj;alksdfjlakdf... I sort of lost it since I'm a fan of his lol. :cbiggrin: He looks so so so good~~~~ and handsome of course. It seems like he's going to be the 2nd lead... I'll be rooting for his character though haha. As for Qiao En, I kind of like her character since she's not a weakling... but oh please keep her that way.
 

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Just finished ep 3 & 4 and... hehehehe lots of yummy eye candy (I kid you not) *coughcough* :love: :lupie:
 

fun

YGfamily
Since youre watching it, i might as well tune in too. I dont know which episode i left on, but i dont think i got very far haha after finishing nirvana in fire a few weeks ago, i decided to watch the disguiser to wait for other dramas to get sub.
 

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I'm still in the early eps still since I took a slight pause.. will definitely be resuming the drama soon though :)

I did watch the casts' Happy Camp episode though, though it only had 4 of the handsome men on - Bosco, Jia Nai Liang, Yun Long, Wei Guang, & Li Zifeng. I just love Bosco's smile.. he makes me giddy lol :D It was a fun ep. Jia Nai Liang is like a black hole :p

 
Top