[Mainland] Female Assassins in the Palace / Golden Hairpins in the Palace (2015)

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I came across this drama on Wednesday/Thursday of this week & I finished all 45 eps....No I lied lol, I skipped around all 45 eps & watched only scenes of Princess Caidie & Prince Batu. I L:icon12:VE this couple!! The drama is well written on their love story. Watching how Prince Batu treats Princess Caidie, I want him all to myself too :).

Synopsis
When an ancient treasure map surfaces within the royal court, x marks a deadly spot for the most powerful members of the Qing Dynasty. Amidst a string of disappearances from ministers to generals, Princess Ciadie (Ady An) and Prince Batu (Steven Jiang) discover they possess the unlikely skills and knowledge necessary to uncover double-crossing courtiers who will stop at nothing for a mysterious treasure.

Awwwwww :icon12:

Cr to mydramalist for synopsis & rightful owners for photo

Last edited:

Ms.Zoe

I'm still pretty much crazy over this drama :risas3:. I still watch their scenes over & over again. I also watch their scenes with other characters because basically I don't want to miss any of the scenes with both of them together onscreen lol.

Cr as tagged

Ms.Zoe

Last edited:

Ms.Zoe

I have watched this video a lot of times, I lost count lol. The song title is Pretending Not to Love You, there were certain periods in time when both Ciadie & Batu were pretending not to love one another lol so it is really their song lol.

I love that at the end both Ciadie & Batu had a recollection of all the moments their share with each other from the moment they first met, all the bickerings they endured from each other (hmmm more like all the bickerings Batu had to endure from Ciadie :risas3:) , funny moments they created from their false marriage, all hardships & misunderstandings they had & moments that they realized that they could not live without one another. Their dialogues are really sweet :icon12:, especially what Batu said to Ciadie :love:, really really sweet that I got emotional :sad6: lol.

I will get the translations of their dialogues & lyrics of the song.

Cr to Zoey Wong

Ms.Zoe

Here are the translations:

B: Ciadie, I want to take you to my treasures.
B: We're here.
C: Where is it? I don't see any of your treasures. You tricked me.
B: You see over there? It is under there (pointing to the lake).
C: What do you mean? (looking into the lake & see her reflection).
B: You don't know my thoughts/You don't know what I meant?
B: Ciadie, to me you're my most treasured treasure, nothing could compare to you (holding on to her shoulder)...(she smiles).
C: Internal thought *Batu, do you know that you are my treasure too? Thank you Kharchin for nourishing you. You & I will do our best in protecting this naturally beautiful land of Kharchin.*
Scenes of many of their past moments
B: Internal thought *Ciadie, thank you for coming home with me to build our own family. I will let our children be proud of Kharchin.*

Though their dialogues & internal thoughts are short but they speak so much! What highlighted in red are my favorites :D.

I'm melting when I heard what Batu said to Ciadie, it is so sweet...see gif below LOL :risas3:.

I will see if I could get the lyrics to the Pretending Not to Love You song. I will be back to spazz some more :D.

Cr to rightful owner for gif & Zoey Wong for video

Ms.Zoe

I couldn't find the lyrics to the song Pretending Not to Love You...I tried, maybe there are not any lyrics available online, I'm sure the lyrics are good though.

My spazzings :D:

The very first time hearing Batu said that Ciadie is his most treasured treasure, nothing could compare to her, I did not exactly understand why the writer had him said that but reading the synopsis, I understood. He doesn't have to help find the mysterious treasures & get a share of them, unexpectedly he found his most treasured treasure that he loves more than his own life :love:.

Mongolian princes are awesome! Well Batu & his long lost 3rd brother, each one is pretty much your ideal man in this time period! Well leave Batu for me LOL :D. There were not any exceptional princes from the Qing Dynasty included in this drama, maybe the writer has an affection for Kharchin's princes lol.

I asked my friend whether she had seen this drama or not & she did! She liked it because it doesn't involve the king, queen, his concubines....all those palace drama LOL :risas3:. I couldn't agree more lol, I am not a fan of dramas with palace drama LOL.

Yang Guo vs Batu - Batu won, tough decision. Batu won because Ciadie was a meanie :p, she bit, slapped, hit, kicked him, unfriendly to him especially how she talked about him & he still put up with her. He doesn't keep grudges against her :D. He saved her life many times, 4 times so he risked his life for her. He is smart, his martial arts skills are awesome, therefore he saved her life many times without loosing his own life :risas3:, he is considerate, well mannered & gosh he talked so sincerely SWEET! I'm sure he will wait for Ciadie for 16 years if he has to like Yang Guo waited for Xiao Long Nu for 16 years :risas3:.

Ms.Zoe

I forgot to mention lol, I translated their dialogues from Pretending Not to Love You video clip.

Steven Jiang & Ady An need to collaborate again. To me they had so much chemistry in this drama, a few times in some scenes I thought that they put in some of their natural playfulnesses with each other.