[Mainland] Fifteen Years of Waiting for Migratory Birds (HunanTV)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
This drama is based on the novel of the same name.

Li Li’s palm has a scar,
Cutting off the career line, lifeline and love line.
This is the scar Pei Shang Xuan left her,
Indelible.
Exactly fifteen years, finally Pei Shang Xuan falls in love with Li Li,
However, her love for him has faded.
As it turns out, love is not migratory bird,
It has no return date.

cr: peanuts@shushengbar

Starring: Zhang Ruo Yun as (Pei Shangxuan) & Sun Yi as (Li Li)​

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I think the visual and editing for this drama is very smooth and pretty, despite watching ep1 a few weeks back.

The cast looks so young and innocent. I only know Zhang Ruo Yun :D Despite being 27, he pulls off the high school look. This if my first time seeing Sun Yi but she looks so adorable!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I feel like youre on a Chinese drama fever lol

Dont worry, youre not the only one. It is difficult to keep up with mainland dramas. They release so much dramas in a year and with web dramas, that is triple the amount of dramas theyre releasing. Plus only a small selection of dramas get subtitled by fans. And they usually take longer to get the entire drama subtitle in English. Not that Im complaining. People like me cannot be picky or complain since I rely on others to understand lol what sucks the most is when fans drop the project halfway thru.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Yup, yup. I've been in a Chinese/Taiwanese phase for quite some time now that lakorns and other asian dramas can't really pull me in :p There certainly is a whole load of mainland dramas out but I'm sticking with only a select few that catches my eye... besides the casts.

I'm appreciative of fansubbers, so I don't mind waiting.. I'm just annoyed of ignorant commenters who complains to the subbers to hurry up with the subs and make the subbers lose interest or drop the projects. :mad: