[Mainland] Lady and Liar

fun

Expired Sarnie
I swear Mainland China is on a role with extremely good plot, story and beautiful wardrobe dramas, but it fails to keep that fire in flame. They lack good scriptwriters!!! Most of their drama is expensive from costume to paid stars (you see all those HK, TW and Korean actors/actresses are highly being chased after even if they cost more than Mainland stars themselves). 

This looks interesting and I am up for it but I am scared it will follow the same path as 90% of all the dramas coming from Mainland. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wM4TlCzSkXw

D~D

sarNie Adult
Omg !!!! I've been looking forward to this series for a long time. I believed it aired today
( 01-27-15)

Waiting for the eng-sub on Viki.

fun

Expired Sarnie
SarN I cannot PM you. Is your inbox full?

Anyway...

Watch Le Jun Kai and Loving Never Forgetting.

You can find LJK on Viki with English sub and LNF on YouTube with English caption. You might want to catch LJK first since it is only 9 episode and each episode is 12 minutes long. I don't know but when I come across these type of plot in dramas, I always seem to be thinking of you lol

I don't think pra eks ever choke our nang eks... okay Harit did but these men in Chinese dramas make Harit a gentlemen. They are overly abusive and violent. 

sarN

sarNie Granny
no wonder nobody  reply to my pm lol it 100% full ! 6 years worth of pm ! i'll go delete it now

fun

Expired Sarnie
shoulda checked it when you first came back lol after a long while that ive been gone its the first thing I check lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
I saw those two drama already . They do make Harit look like gentleman HAHA , the choking was unnecessary they can just put her in a bear hug that will cut all air circulation :dance3:   . I don't like the ending to Le Jun Kai  :whatever: 

fun

Expired Sarnie
I think of it as an open ending. He probably just collapsed and she thought he died.

sarN

sarNie Granny
yeah, I never thought of it that way  :dance1: . there was only one thing that bother me about LJK , the main girl fall for him TOOO FAST~~~ he wasn't even trying all he did was those intense stare and she was seduce HAHA . 

fun

Expired Sarnie
LOL my sentiment exactly. I wrote a little review. Just finished today while I waited for The New World to be subbed.

sarN

sarNie Granny
LJK & Seal a Kiss is from the same writer , its a pattern , she write sadist male w/ revenge plot & she have another one not make into a series yet but I forgot the title to it . I read a little summary of it at a Chinese site , it similar to all her internet novel . In this forgotten title , the male is a mafia who think his step mom & sister plot to kill his dad , to revenge them he make his step sister his mistress! Sadist written all over this one HAHA.

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
Sarn....sound interesting..step sister become his mistress..I will look forward to it if they really make this one into series..I just love revenge dramas..when the guy is trying to revenge on the girl.

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
This is kind of off topic. Did anyone watch both SWAK & LJK in same period of time? I did! I finished SWAK then watched LJK right afterward. I was interested in the sadist male seeking revenge plot during that time & still am interested in it now lol.

@ sarN - what is this Chinese site you read info from?

I also am interested in seductive women seeking revenge plot too, any recommendation? ;)

fun

Expired Sarnie
I didn't watch it. I skipped out on LKJ because I don't like Peter. I just somehow picked it up after watching Sunny Happiness (same actress). SH aired a few years ago but I just recently picked up. As for the female lead taking revenge... I can't think of any atm.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ms.Zoe said:
This is kind of off topic. Did anyone watch both SWAK & LJK in same period of time? I did! I finished SWAK then watched LJK right afterward. I was interested in the sadist male seeking revenge plot during that time & still am interested in it now lol.

@ sarN - what is this Chinese site you read info from?

I also am interested in seductive women seeking revenge plot too, any recommendation? ;)

i read it off a forum, the girl that post the summary she also translated the seal with a kiss novel online , the link was in seal with a kiss thread , 

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
This drama is already out up to ep 16 but no eng sub yet..ive looked on YouTube but found none so I have to watch raw..love the drama n the main couple..but too sad don't understand what they're saying.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I only watched the first two episode raw out of curiosity. I am waiting. Subbing normally don't start for Mainland dramas until it is completed. I know it sucks.

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
I want to watch this one, too, but due to the lack of English subtitles, I'm putting it off like I do most Mainland dramas. And Fun, I completely agree with you about China needing new scriptwriters. I'll be drawn in by the plot and beginning, and then it falls apart little by little until I'm watching it just for the sake of finishing it.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I forgot about this one of Tiffany and Hawick.  Freakkkk!  Does he look great or what?!

Though I must admit that mainland's script aren't the greatest.. they are picking up on their cinematography skills.  Video scenes and edits are so much better now.. :) :)