[Mainland] Lady and Liar

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
aikoden said:
Though I must admit that mainland's script aren't the greatest.. they are picking up on their cinematography skills.  Video scenes and edits are so much better now.. :) :)
I do agree with that. China's made great strides in that respect.

D~D

sarNie Adult
fun said:
I only watched the first two episode raw out of curiosity. I am waiting. Subbing normally don't start for Mainland dramas until it is completed. I know it sucks.
Omg, really ??!!!!!! Is this why its not on Viki yet, b/c the show needs to end first. I was windering why no one was subbing it. lol !! This really suck!!! It's so good !!!!!

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
I agreed this is a good drama though I dont understand what they're saying...I'm already on ep 34...only 11 eps left. Hope someone will sub this once it end.

ROCH is also mainland but how come they subs it while it's still airing but not lady n the liar?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ It just depends on if people are that interested or dedicated to sub it when it's airing or not.  Mainland drama's subbers are usually slower, way slower compared to Korean subbers.

We just gotta be thankful that they(subbers) even take up some projects in the first place. :)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Thanks for sharing Fun :)  But nooooo... the site isn't working for me... It's saying the blog has been removed :(

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
aikoden said:
Thanks for sharing Fun :)  But nooooo... the site isn't working for me... It's saying the blog has been removed :(
Same here too..just finished ep 3 last night then today went back to check for update but it says the blog has been removed..

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
Just finished the drama raw...such a beautiful ending..loved it even though didnt understand what they're saying..still waiting for eng sub update.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
junemaikao said:
Just finished the drama raw...such a beautiful ending..loved it even though didnt understand what they're saying..still waiting for eng sub update.

Sounds like a good ending, I'm even more excited about it. HEHE.

BTW I'm on EP2. HEHE. I'm actually quite impressed with the premiere, so let's hope it stays impressive. Gosh at this rate I'll never finish EP2 and 3 of Suer!!! HAHA.