[Mainland] Legend of YunXi (2018)

saobomp

sarNie Adult
ME ME ME...

thanks for the recommendation hehe. i was going thru PA withdrawal until this one. Loving it. they are so cute and adorable.

Ms.Zoe

. : Lady Yue : .
:sad6:....crying @sarN you beat me to creating this thread. I was going to create it within this week/weekend when I am free.

Of course me too since I'm here posting about it :p.

:love: Main lead couple have so much chemistry, they are beautiful as Yunxi & Long Feiye and their love story is so touching, what more can a gal who was going through Princess Agents withdrawal like @saobomp ask for :D.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
@Ms.Zoe yes!!! i'm in love with their love for one another. so much love in the air and the willingness to do for each other :))).

someone said to watch Demon girl 1 & 2? He's in there. I'm going to check it out for him hehe.

Ms.Zoe

I watched just for a few mins of Demon Girl drama ep 1 a while back so I didn't realise that he is in it...you know who else is in there, the poison valley guy :risas3:...deja vu love rivalry between them again :D.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I watched just for a few mins of Demon Girl drama ep 1 a while back so I didn't realise that he is in it...you know who else is in there, the poison valley guy :risas3:...deja vu love rivalry between them again :D.
really? funny! his smile :)))

what is it about do you know?

S.J.M

sarNie Adult
Omg I’m currently watching this totally obsessed with it.

Ms.Zoe

I don't know much about Demon Girl drama but I found out that both guys are in there last weekend lol. I watched the clip that Long Feiye actor shot a bullet to one of his knees :crybaby2:...he shows some skin in this drama too :p.

S.J.M

sarNie Adult
I don't know much about Demon Girl drama but I found out that both guys are in there last weekend lol. I watched the clip that Long Feiye actor shot a bullet to one of his knees :crybaby2:...he shows some skin in this drama too :p.
A lot of skin (|).

Ms.Zoe

Season 1 Demon Girl drama has 20 eps

Synopsis
Nie Qing Cheng is a half demon, except she doesn't know it herself. Or the fact that her mother's demon clan helped shape the Qing Dynasty and their control ended with Eight-Nation Alliance invading China. Her father had raised her as a human child after her mother died in the conflict. But when a scientist exposed her true form and a fellow half-demon vying for her love, she wonders if her human side can prevail and if her human lover will stand by her side to the end.

Season 2 has 15 eps

Synopsis
Nie Qing Cheng becomes demon queen following You Tong's demise. She faces increasing threats from a secret organization that kills her kind.

Cr: DramaWiki
thanks @S.J.M . I meant the summary for demons girl.

Ms.Zoe

Duke of Qin Prince Long Fei Ye & Han Yun Xi touching love :icon12: story in this beautiful song call "A Sigh of Clouds"....the lyrics are so touching :icon12::icon12::icon12:...

His version .... Omg when he opens the carriage veil, so manly so of an awesome leader :love:

Her version...she so daring opening her wedding veil :p

Cr to Keris Liu & A Kooist

S.J.M

sarNie Adult
The male lead isn't strong in this drama?

I like strong male lead :).
I don’t know i just couldn’t watch this after i read & watch tralier & mv of the drama I became obsessed with the second lead & disappointed with a few detail.

sarN

sarNie Granny
the english sub is up to eps 36 !! its kind of sad now b/c the Prince's noble idiocy & YX's misunderstanding is giving me heartaches , good lord , just get back together already LOL

S.J.M

sarNie Adult
the english sub is up to eps 36 !! its kind of sad now b/c the Prince's noble idiocy & YX's misunderstanding is giving me heartaches , good lord , just get back together already LOL
They said they will finish the eng sub in mid August.

sarN

sarNie Granny
yeah!! im looking forward to it . shoot . now i want to make an MV LOL . they so cuteee tho , especially YX , she look like a 12 years old in there :icon12::icon12: