[Mainland] Love & Destiny (2019)

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Ahhhh...:love: I have found my immortal ideal man in Jiu Chen God of War who is played by Chang Chen. CC is perfectly casted as JC, he has that do more talk less face and that manly looking face that makes him good looking to those who appreciate this type of look in a man..um hum me :D.

NiNi is perfectly casted as Ling Xi. She has the sweet & pretty face.

Initially this type of dramas is not my likes but because of the cast, the plot & the 6 realms of reincarnation that spark interest for me.

Drama teaser video...it is so beautiful, so magical & so well done!

Synopsis from mydramalist with a few edits from me:

A love story between the God of War and a young maiden whose very existence can bring harm to the world. Fifty thousand years ago, Jiu Chen, known as the God of War, fell into a deep slumber after sealing away the demon lord. Ling Xi accidentally wakes him from his sleep and they fall in love. It is discovered that Ling Xi was affected with an evil miasma that can help the demon lord break free and allow the demon tribe to rise to power. Jiu Chen refuses to kill the innocent Ling Xi and tries to change Ling Xi's fate. Through the encouragement of Jiu Chen, Ling Xi who was once innocent and naive transforms into a brave leader in a fight against evil.

Trailer clip from Croton Mega Hit

Last edited:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I was unable to finish the drama.

Nini is gorgeous in here. She really fits the ethereal fairy fantasy.

Ms.Zoe

I was unable to finish the drama.

Nini is gorgeous in here. She really fits the ethereal fairy fantasy.
Why? I watched up to ep 26 because there are not Eng sub videos available on youtube but I got to watch it on viki however I was skipping to get to the ending :facepalm: :D.

Ms.Zoe

Opening song :icon12:...so for this drama & this beautiful heavenly dragon & phoenix couple :).

Cr as tagged on fan made video