[Mainland] Love Me, If You Dare

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tgamber said:
It's actually because Jian Yao became used to Bo Jin Yan's way of treating others and his mockery. He's the type who makes you spit blood at his poisonous tongue. Like the police captain at the investigation, she is like his human interpreter or should I say more PR. The words from Da Sheng are so vicious unless you took the wisdom and cut out the assault.

That's exactly why I love their relationship! HEHE.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
How do you edit the thread first page?? I started it so shouldn't I be able to edit the first post including the title?? I want to add Wallace and Sandra on the tags.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
I'm not sure. Ask the moderator. Using asianfuse sometimes frustrate me and I just want and go back to use coding or BB.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tgamber said:
I'm not sure. Ask the moderator. Using asianfuse sometimes frustrate me and I just want and go back to use coding or BB.
Got it. Hehe. Omg I can't wait. I so want to read the novel for the sweet scenes...

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Yeah, sweet is definitely what you would describe Bo Jin Yan. He's not gentleman but a loyal and very observant.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tgamber said:
Yeah, sweet is definitely what you would describe Bo Jin Yan. He's not gentleman but a loyal and very observant.
He has this indescribable charm that makes you fall for him. Hehe. I'm glad Wallace picked up this project it was written for him.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
And lucky we've a tolerable and somewhat fresh looking female lead who's similar to Jian Yao's character description. So, all in all, we can overlook the plot loopholes.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tgamber said:
And lucky we've a tolerable and somewhat fresh looking female lead who's similar to Jian Yao's character description. So, all in all, we can overlook the plot loopholes.
Yes I like Jian Yao. She's not your normal weak, dumb damsel in distress, she's soft and gentle yet strong and unyielding . We need more female leads like her.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Yes, she's neither genius nor dumbass. A normal girl with good manners and a painful past. I think the title is meant for her. It's what Prof. Bo would say to her. To close her eyes when the psychopath comes. Ding Mo chose the title for the female leads. The other novel which has female counterpart of Bo Jin Yan is titled When a snail loves. So cute.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tgamber said:
Yes, she's neither genius nor dumbass. A normal girl with good manners and a painful past. I think the title is meant for her. It's what Prof. Bo would say to her. To close her eyes when the psychopath comes. Ding Mo chose the title for the female leads. The other novel which has female counterpart of Bo Jin Yan is titled When a snail loves. So cute.
Yup just a normal gal who has attracted the ingenious Professor Bo. I wish their relationship was developed a little better though. I just feel like their relationship is moving too fast.

I actually like the title, both titles. The drama title is more romantic, so I do like that one more. Hehe.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
In my opinion, Thai lakorns have the weirdest title and Koreans have the worst sounding title. Anyway, Bo Jin Yan is def one of the modern day Prince Charming with his unparalleled skills and loyalty just for Jian Yao. So, I just gotta say her 'You Go Girl! GO AND GET THAT ICE MAN.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tgamber said:
In my opinion, Thai lakorns have the weirdest title and Koreans have the worst sounding title. Anyway, Bo Jin Yan is def one of the modern day Prince Charming with his unparalleled skills and loyalty just for Jian Yao. So, I just gotta say her 'You Go Girl! GO AND GET THAT ICE MAN.
I totally agree! Well Thai titles can be metaphoric and good. Hehe. To me, Chinese and Korean titles share a similarity.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Not many are watching Chinese drama here. This forum has mostly lakorn lovers.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
I watch everything Asian with a lit bit exception at Indian. The long movies and dramas with occasional dancing is really not my style. And I can't handle old lakorns that much too. They have really bad audios. I usually choose light and fluffy stuff for Chinese. Seriously, they suck at seriousness. I'm a fan of Taiwanese good kissers like Mike He, Janine and Rainie.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tgamber said:
I watch everything Asian with a lit bit exception at Indian. The long movies and dramas with occasional dancing is really not my style. And I can't handle old lakorns that much too. They have really bad audios. I usually choose light and fluffy stuff for Chinese. Seriously, they suck at seriousness. I'm a fan of Taiwanese good kissers like Mike He, Janine and Rainie.
Me too. Except I'm more into Bollywood films than Japanese dramas.
I've never seen a melo Chinese drama except Autumns Concerto. So yeah I've only seen the light romcoms. I didn't like Devil Beside You because I wasn't really digging the storyline, but it did make me fall in love with Mike He..for a while. Haha. Now I'm more obsessed with my four'79~ers: Wallace Huo, Blue Lan, Bobby Dou and Show Luo. I'll watch anything they're in. Hehe.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Roy has always been a sweetheart. If only the breakup of Tang Tang and him didn't affect his career, ... And I really liked Office girl. Glad that Alice and him paired up again. I didn't like Devil besides you that much. But I'm a fan of Sunny Happiness, drunken to love you and hi my sweetheart.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tgamber said:
Roy has always been a sweetheart. If only the breakup of Tang Tang and him didn't affect his career, ... And I really liked Office girl. Glad that Alice and him paired up again. I didn't like Devil besides you that much. But I'm a fan of Sunny Happiness, drunken to love you and hi my sweetheart.
Oh no, what happened to him and Tiffany? They dated?