[Mainland] Love Me, If You Dare

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tgamber said:
I'm the one who hates celebrations so I feel annoyed when there's one. It's practically another day.
Haha. I'm not big on gatherings either unless with close family members.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
It's actually black Friday here. Crowds are nothing but a place for virus and bacterial transmission, an easy way to get pickpocketted. It's like going to pagoda on festival night in SEA. You can pay homage on anyday so why this specific day. You already know no benefit at all. I've a big family so my close family banquet will hold at least 12 people. So tiring.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tgamber said:
It's actually black Friday here. Crowds are nothing but a place for virus and bacterial transmission, an easy way to get pickpocketted. It's like going to pagoda on festival night in SEA. You can pay homage on anyday so why this specific day. You already know no benefit at all. I've a big family so my close family banquet will hold at least 12 people. So tiring.
Yeah, I avoid black Friday. Shoot people get killed over these sales, not worth it at all.
Haha. That's not big at all. My aunts and uncles alone is 12+ already. Imagine that with a group of kids for each pair. Haha. I do love them all though.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Yeah, family is annoying big kid, couldn't help but love it. It's nice to know having a big family is not such a rare thing in Asian families.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Actually, it's more like they were hypnotised to forget. The leads forgot they were engaged. The guy is searching for his fiancee even though he doesn't know who she's while the girl is living a different life. They met again coincidently and fell in love again. They both are police I think.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tgamber said:
Actually, it's more like they were hypnotised to forget. The leads forgot they were engaged. The guy is searching for his fiancee even though he doesn't know who she's while the girl is living a different life. They met again coincidently and fell in love again. They both are police I think.
Oh. Interesting. Perhaps they'll make it into a drama. Hehe.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
It's hard to find talented chinese actress. In recent years, aside from Zhao Li Ying and Janine Chang, I've not liked one. Tang Yan is tolerable in light comedy. Yang Mi, something else is lacking, I can't exactly pinpoint. Fan Bing Bing, Empress of China is such an overrated show. The one I like, Ariel Lin, do not do dramas anymore. Seriously, Chinese dramas have been putting me to sleep. I find Taiwanese tolerable, some cheesy cuteness. And I find hard to cast one true pair for Ding Mo novels. Seriously, Wallace is tailored for Bo Jin Yan. Sandara arguably fits the role of Jin Yao. For example, her other novel When a snail loves has Female Bo Jin Yan and swagger male lead. Hard to find in China, rt? But I can see it in Jdorama. Like Ayase Haruka or Toda Erika.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tgamber said:
It's hard to find talented chinese actress. In recent years, aside from Zhao Li Ying and Janine Chang, I've not liked one. Tang Yan is tolerable in light comedy. Yang Mi, something else is lacking, I can't exactly pinpoint. Fan Bing Bing, Empress of China is such an overrated show. The one I like, Ariel Lin, do not do dramas anymore. Seriously, Chinese dramas have been putting me to sleep. I find Taiwanese tolerable, some cheesy cuteness. And I find hard to cast one true pair for Ding Mo novels. Seriously, Wallace is tailored for Bo Jin Yan. Sandara arguably fits the role of Jin Yao. For example, her other novel When a snail loves has Female Bo Jin Yan and swagger male lead. Hard to find in China, rt? But I can see it in Jdorama. Like Ayase Haruka or Toda Erika.
Yup. I don't have any recent fav Chinese actresses at all. Not from Taiwan, not from mainland China nor from HK. It's easier for me to favor actors. Haha.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Finally, a real kiss. But our BJY's specialty is french kiss.I really liked that line from novel 'french kiss on first day, move in on second and a makeout on third'. Really describe BJY's innate seduction.

tgamber

sarNie Adult

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tgamber said:
Finally, a real kiss. But our BJY's specialty is french kiss.I really liked that line from novel 'french kiss on first day, move in on second and a makeout on third'. Really describe BJY's innate seduction.
Haha. It would've been nice to see that transcribed into the drama, but I think I'm good with silly drama Bo. Novel Bo is too intense with his love making it scares me. Haha. Have you read the love scene?? It was way too graphic for me that I had to stop reading. Haha.

I think that is the scene. I can't wait! I hope they don't cut it short.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
At least, she is kissing him back. I hate when a drama has heroine who won't kiss him back and stand there like statue(à la PSH in Heirs). Women can kiss too. It's a Chinese drama so I'm content with what I got than nothing at all. The change is needed to get permission from SARFT who apparently hates time traveling and makeouts.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tgamber said:
At least, she is kissing him back. I hate when a drama has heroine who won't kiss him back and stand there like statue(à la PSH in Heirs). Women can kiss too. It's a Chinese drama so I'm content with what I got than nothing at all. The change is needed to get permission from SARFT who apparently hates time traveling and makeouts.
Yes, I absolutely hate it when the actress just stands still. Urgh it totally ruins the romantic atmosphere.

I think it's so hypocritical of them to ban certain things. Time traveling? Like really? BBJX was a hit, they should be happy not ban. Whatever.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Yes, they banned it after YangMi's Gong and BBJX ended. Apparently, there were stupid ppl trying to time travel and causing accidentally killing themselves. And it was so popular that it influenced the young audience. I think it's great that LMIYD is not that hot. I'm afraid crime dramas be banned because there are Psychopaths wannabes and BJY wannabes.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tgamber said:
Yes, they banned it after YangMi's Gong and BBJX ended. Apparently, there were stupid ppl trying to time travel and causing accidentally killing themselves. And it was so popular that it influenced the young audience. I think it's great that LMIYD is not that hot. I'm afraid crime dramas be banned because there are Psychopaths wannabes and BJY wannabes.
Wow, that's just crazy. I'm glad it's an online series. Can't wait until tomorrow!

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Yeah, they also attempt to inhibit the foreign films unless approved by them. I don't know who's crazier, between SARFT or the crazy ppl trying to reenact the drama?