[Mainland] Love Me, If You Dare

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tgamber said:
Yeah, they also attempt to inhibit the foreign films unless approved by them. I don't know who's crazier, between SARFT or the crazy ppl trying to reenact the drama?
Haha. Both are equally crazy although I must say the reenacters are purty crazy.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
I'm liking the pacing. In the novel, the latter half was a little slow but the drama got more intense. I am glad that they made use of Li Yi Yang character instead of making him just Yin Zi Qi's fiance. You know that the drama is preparing for the climax with the calm before the storm. I also like that they show how Jian Yao asked BJY if she's being useful for him. It shows how she's comfortable with him to the point she shows her inferiority. Jian Yao is not stupid but she's slow so with BJY's lightening pace, she must have felt useless being his assistant.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tgamber said:
I'm liking the pacing. In the novel, the latter half was a little slow but the drama got more intense. I am glad that they made use of Li Yi Yang character instead of making him just Yin Zi Qi's fiance. You know that the drama is preparing for the climax with the calm before the storm. I also like that they show how Jian Yao asked BJY if she's being useful for him. It shows how she's comfortable with him to the point she shows her inferiority. Jian Yao is not stupid but she's slow so with BJY's lightening pace, she must have felt useless being his assistant.
I haven't seen this week's episodes. It looks intense though.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Sorry for spoiling then. The next week episodes look intense too. Not much romance. I'm waiting for them to have a date.4 more weeks ah.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tgamber said:
Sorry for spoiling then. The next week episodes look intense too. Not much romance. I'm waiting for them to have a date.4 more weeks ah.
Haha. Its okay, I've been spoiling myself already. I wanna see more romance, I wish they focused more on the romance...

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Well, the existence of Jian Yao is more like Dr. Watson for Sherlock. The easy answer is so he can document Sherlock's investigation. The polite answer is so Sherlock can have more insights needing medical personnel opinions. The honest one would be to explain Sherlock's erratic behaviors by author. But the only reason Jian Yao has for BJY is to get romanced.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Well, it's from iqiyi award ceremony. Hu Ge and Wallace showcased their bromance and slayed all the OTP shippers.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tgamber said:
Well, it's from iqiyi award ceremony. Hu Ge and Wallace showcased their bromance and slayed all the OTP shippers.
Wah! I didn't see it the first time I clicked the link, now I do!! Awe, they're just besties aren't they? Love 'em both...although Wallace more. Hah.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
According to novel, it should have been Yin Ziqi attempting suicide. But in drama, I think Xuan Ren's under hypnosis and shot Fu ZiYu. When Jian Yao said 'Xuan Ren, I'm Yao Yao.' He tried to break the hypnosis by shooting himself. In the novel, both Yin Ziqi and Fu Ziyu didn't die and didn't have an affair too. And also, Jian Yao is tortured with both drugs and got whipped in the novel. In the novel, she wrote BJY a letter but in drama, it's gonna be video message. Yi Yang was rescued only at the end.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tgamber said:
According to novel, it should have been Yin Ziqi attempting suicide. But in drama, I think Xuan Ren's under hypnosis and shot Fu ZiYu. When Jian Yao said 'Xuan Ren, I'm Yao Yao.' He tried to break the hypnosis by shooting himself. In the novel, both Yin Ziqi and Fu Ziyu didn't die and didn't have an affair too. And also, Jian Yao is tortured with both drugs and got whipped in the novel. In the novel, she wrote BJY a letter but in drama, it's gonna be video message. Yi Yang was rescued only at the end.
Oh my all that change. But it's ok, it's working out quite well. I just finished this week's EP's and boy am I excited to see Allen. Haha. The game is on! Can't wait to see Simon pretending to have spilt personality to save his beloved. I can totally see Wallace kill this psychopathic killer role, it must be his hardest role yet.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Allen and Simon are like two sides of a pole. While Simon is a savior, Allen is supposedly a serial killer. The torture scene in novel was worse. She was on pins and needles, and her life was hanging by a thread. But as I said, the novel Jian Yao is much more intelligent. She knows which move she should play and endured all. She's not at BJY's level but she definitely on the same as trained agents as she's so observant. She even gave hints to BJY in her letter. First, she was asked to write a break up letter but she refused because she knows it's actually her suicide one and endured his torture. Then, Allen came and her drugs abuse is so worse that she knows she's on the verge of breaking down. By then, she wrote the letter which is so touching in other's eyes but BJY knew right away, the hints she hid. It's so heartwarming how bothof them care at each. Shes trying hard to stay alive for him and he trying to save her even at the price of his reputation and all.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh my, I'm super anticipating those scenes now. I dont know why, but I love this kind of tortured love/. Like they don't want to inflict pain on their beloved but have no choice, but to do it.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Yeah, reasonable too, rt? Got captured by psychopath killer def makes the pain so intense especially the one who hates women. Ding Mo's other book female character even if captured by the big bad, it won't be so because he's infatuated with the female lead. BJY knows Jian Yao is being tortured. The final twist for the audience is 'does he have the double id? Is it really his evil one/Allen?' The one we got in the opening of trailer is what Han Xie/Jabber makes him do to test.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Thanks goodness. Xuan Ren did not shoot the cop nor Zi Yu. He is the cop to the bone. Am I the only one who feels this strong chemistry between drama Jian Yao and Xuan Ren?