[Mainland] Love Weave Through a Millennium

fun

Expired Sarnie
It's another web dramas, a remake of one of my favorite Kdrama, Queen In Hyun's Man. I don't like Korean historical themed dramas compare to Chinese, so I am really interested in this drama. I hope a third party subgroup picks up this project if Viki or Dramafever does not. 

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
Ooh, I loved QIHM. Hopefully this adaptation is just as good or better. I how someone picks it up, too.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't like where the direction this is going. They focus a lot more on the past in this version. I wish I could erase Queen In Hyun's Man in my head and watch this without any bias. Currently on episode 5 and still waiting on Eng sub.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I'm just about to watch this drama... just the intro alone got me hooked!  I'm excited to see how the story will unfold since I never really caught or watched the korean one.  Eeek. 

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I'm only 4 eps in but... eeeeekkkk I love the OTP!!!!  I'm like I'm going to cry if they don't get together in the end.. or if it's going to be a sad ending...

The show has such a pretty and handsome cast!  Seeing Chen Xiang in here, he reminds me of Lee Jun Ki & Exo Tao or vice versa... but oh Jing Boran :) :) :)  I love the cast, period!  I'm loving the flow of the storyline too...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I like the fact that there really isn't much of a bad guy theme in here (so far from what I've seen)... and focuses quite in the OTP's love story-ish... even though the flow isn't really smooth (because of the time hop).. but it's enjoyable to watch.  I just find the OTP and their love so sweet and innocent.

But OMG.... The ending of ep 8... OMG...  Noooooo~~~ My heart~~~~ I don't want to know what ep 9 and the rest has in store for me... yikes!!!

Anyways, I'm super crushing on Jing Boran and Chen Xiang<-- even if he's sort of bad.. Can't be helped!  I super love JB's Gong Ming character though.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Yes I finally found English sub. 

Will get to it. I am falling behind so much in all my drama watching.