[Mainland] One And A Half Summer

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I am so excited for this drama. It looks so cute and funny. Nickhun is the cutest person ever!!! I love him to death! I LOVE MY KHUNNIE!!!!!
http://youtu.be/y-kOQPtTMWM

Synopsis:
Zhang Hao (2pm member Nickhun) is an american college student thats come to China and find his true love. He works at a library and with Song Qing (Miss A member Jia). This drama revolves around young adults who are in college with a happy life. This drama will be coming out shortly. 
Episodes: 30

fun

Expired Sarnie
This is TERRIBLE!!!

Acting and singing is not his forte. 

Mainland China needs to seriously stop with the voice dubbing. It doesn't help with identifying one's acting ability. They seriously need to stop with these cross over actors and actresses unless they can speak the language or if the role calls for it. I am no fan of voice dubbing unless it's an animation. Must I add that the voice actor for Nichkhun has better English than Nichkhun. If they are going to do voice over, couldn't they have done a better job. When Nichkhun talks, the voice actor doesn't even match. 

I was planning to watch this for Nichkhun but damn I cannot stand the voice actors and actresses!!!

And realistically no Asian American parents would force their kid to get married at age 22 especially rich folks. I think the writer was on total crack and has a huge misconception about Asian American (Chinese-American).