[Mainland] Perfect Couple

fun

Expired Sarnie
Another adaption from one of Tong Hua's novel. 

Title: Perfect Couple
Pin Yin: Jin Yu Liang Yuan
Genre: Period Drama, Romance, Comedy
Episode: 38
Broadcast: 2014

Synopsis

Set during the early years of the Ming Dynasty, the only son of an aristocratic imperial family, Jin Yuan Bao (Wallace Huo) is in charge of weapons manufacturing. A rich, pampered young man who is well aware of his rich family background, Yuanbao unexpectedly meets Yu Qi Ling (Tang Yan), a clever and witty maiden who travels around the country. Their friendship sparks off a series of hilarious and touching stories.

This will go head to head with Bu Bu Jing Qin.

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
Thank you for posting this up! Lol, I was going to to do it but didn't have time. 
I don't know about you guys but OMG I freaken love Wallace Huo and Tang Yan! They were so compatible in CP3. This will totally make up for they had done to me (or us) for separating them in CP3. I love the trailer. It's funny, and it have loads of very cute, spazzy worthy scenes. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
No problem. I am excited to watch this as well. I didn't like the Chinese Paladin saga. I have been craving for a good drama from the Mainland. The last good one is obvious Bu Bu Jing Xin for me and that was like 3 years ago. 

Palace 3 is a hot commodity right now with its new rating rage. Let's see how well PC and BBJQ flare. I am usually not interested in ratings but I don't know why I have been eagerly wanting to know the rating results.

mia07

Introvert
Hahaha... I too was going to start a thread on this but cool that you did. I am definitely looking forward to this one. When the first trailer came out, I was in awed. I love Wallace and Tiffany and yes, they make a really good couple. I'm anticipating on this one more than BBJQ. =P

hazelsky

sarNie Hatchling
I am so excited for this. When I heard news that they were pairing up again I just couldn't wait.
They were the only reason I pulled myself though CP3.

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
@hazelsky, Right! I would have skipped CP3 if it weren't for them. 

I believe some of you saw the trailer already, but I will post it up anyway... in case. Lol. I thought the trailer was a bit long? Was this supposed to be the trailer? Or is it that I'm new to C-Drama so I don't know. Lol. I love the trailer or promotional video. I am actuaully really happy that someone subbed this. I hope they continue to do so when it airs, which might be on April 22! Woohoo! I'm so excited! :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkaSUBEbRSM

Credits to ChineseTV1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mp-nAntPwYE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jc9eR0xGJU

Credits to Bomb O'Nella 

mia07

Introvert
Yeah, lately that has been the trend of mainland dramas with long trailers. I honestly don't like it bcuz I don't want it to spoil for me. Some even tells you the whole story already as well so I rather it be short and simple.

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
Although I want Thai lakorn to be like that, I do agree with you @ohMAIVdarlin. I mean, I do feel like they just aired the whole drama. It doesn't give me anything to wait and daydream about sine I know what it is going to look like. Lol. But at the same time I'm really happy that there are going to be very cute and interesting scenes. 

hazelsky

sarNie Hatchling
I scan through the eps and I like what I'm seeing. Sadly, I can't find the subs anywhere.
Wallace and Tang Yan are so perfect for each other. :D
I love it when they are together, whether playing the striping game or just plain bickering, they are adorable.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Omg this has like 20 something episode out already but no one has picked this up to sub. I am so sad. 

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
right. If only I know chinese then i will be more than willing to sub it. :( I do hope someone will sub it though. I can wait.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
OMG, I saw Wallace Huo on the tags and I immediately came in here. Haha. Gosh he looks soo good in those trailers. Any luck on finding subs??! I'd like to watch it if there are!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Okay, like this thoughtt suddenly came to mind. The two Chinese dramas I'm interested in now has similar titles to the two Korean dramas I just finished. Perfect Couple - Emergency Couple,
; Go, Single Lady - Cunning, Single Lady. Haha. The parallels. Nothing wrong of course. Hehe.

mia07

Introvert
Hahaah what the heck is up with these similar titles? ROFL!! I watched a kdrama awhile ago called Couple or Trouble lol Thanks fun.. Its been a while since I last watched a cdrama. Hope this won't disappoint... :D