[Mainland] Princess Returning Pearl 2011

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Man this series sure came out fast at my local chinese store. I got mad when i went past it, such a waste of a remake. The covers were so good looking though.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG, I so prefer Zhao Wei and Ruby Lin's version better. This new version looks kinda mess up...

not to be racist but what the heck, a WHITE guy? That just kills it...I don't like asian dramas/movies mix with white peeps in it like Dragon Ball-Z...that just kills it...

and AAAAWH! They left out Jin Suo....>_<

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
^ LMFAO! Till this day I still don't get why the added Ben's character. Like really, how significant is he in the drama?

LOL:)

sarNie Juvenile
Actually, I think the white guy is cute. I don't find it odd that a white guy is in here because according to history during the Qing era, western imperialism has spreaded to East Asia. Hence, the significance of the white guy is to emphasize the importance of the exchange of Chinese and European art culture. I agree that the old version of "Huan Zhu Ge Ge" was much much better because all the acting was very natural. I read somewhere a comment that someone posted about Yong Qi resembling a eunuch more than a prince. I think it's true. And the new actress that plays Xiao Yian Zi tries to hard to act like Vicki Zhao. In addition to that, Ruby Lin portrays Zi Wei much better than this new one. As for the white guy, Ben, I must say his acting is up to par.

lover123

sarNie Hatchling
lol cant even get pass episode 5 cuz of all the change they make in season 3. only season i like is season one. 2nd and 3rd suck.