[Mainland] Single Princesses and Blind Dates

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i was just roaming around drama sites and spotted this one..
i haven't watched chdrama for quite some time but this is quite entertaining.. and i've only watched the first ep too.. lol..

jimmy lin & dylan kuo are so cute too.. they look they never age.. lol.. well you only see dylan for that split second only though in ep 1.. lol..

the girls are also very cute too.. i don't know their names.. >_< ahaha..

i shall come to update this thread later on.. lalala..

you can stream the drama here:

http://www.dramacrazy.net/chinese-drama/single-princesses-and-blind-dates/

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
OMGGGGGieeeee<3
im also watching this too<3
Jimmy Lin is my CUTIE,erggg.i freaking love him.
Love this Drama,it's good.but im only on ep 3,gotta wait for my SIS.
but there was a preview where he kissed her....

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. i think i'm barely on ep 5..
yeah jimmy is cutie.. i've always loved him as a kid since butterfly & sword.. hehe..

anyways.. yeah he kissed her because tong tong(the n'ek) stupid ex-boyfriend's girlfriend was annoying and saying blah blah blah.. etc.. that jimmy came out saying "Darling.." to tong tong etc.. the ex's girlfriend didn't believe so jimmy kissed n'ek ahahaha.. they're so cute..

i'm really loving the cast... hehehe.. and oh man.. i love cutie jimmy but wahhh.. dylan looks so manly ^_____^

nathying

sarNie Egg
Tong tong named “Zhao Liang”,she's an annoucer of the drama-producting TV station"HunanTV"~
I like her friend"Ba Mei"^^She's Cuuute^^

myx

sArNieZ
i'm on ep. 10. totally love this drama. love the idea of him being her fake boyfriend. never see her before. she's really pretty. luv tong tong and her friend ba mei and kelly (cary)

yummie=)

sarNie Egg
yes, this drama is really good! It can be a little far fetched but what drama isnt? I think what makes this drama so good is the relationships they have with each other. Especially the trust and friendship between the girl group and the boy group. My favorite couple is Ba Mei and Chang Sheng. Or Sheng Chang. The bar owner. LOL. He's such a play boy and got knocked down by a tom boy. I love it!

little_dork

sarNie Egg
this drama is getting good, but i can't seem to find the songs anywhere. i want the song that jimmy sings, not the opening theme, but the insert song. anyone know, please tell me!!

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
I'm not sure If I wanna watch this drama :)
I'm still not over My Lucky Star. :( Yoo Ha Na & Jimmy are soo cute <33
Jimmy is a hottie. haha. :D Tell what you guys think about Single Princesses & Blind Dates
and i'll see if I would want to watch it or not! :D

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I started this drama late, & after viikii switched over to viki, I couldn't watch ep 15 & 16 and I heard ep 15 was good!!! Now, I'm just patiently waiting for them to fix it so that I can continue to watch. I really dislike skipping parts in Chinese/Taiwanese dramas. A lot can happen in one epi!! Besides viki, where else can I watch this?

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
I started watching it because I like Jimmy Lin but the leading lady role is too annoying. The plot is not that good too. Even the cute and hottness of Jimmy Lin can't save this one.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Jimmy Lin is cute in this. Such a nice guy. Still haven't gotten past ep 16!! Will return whenever I can to rant about it.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao.. i abandoned this drama some time last year.. i forgot where i left off at.. hmmm..

mnikmy

sarNie Egg
i dont know if i really want to watch it either...i feel that the main girl is gonna grad this movie...they make her dress a little bit like the girl from fated to love you.... :mellow:

Areeya

sarNie Adult
does anyone know where i can find it dubbed either in khmer or thai? thanks im not a big fan of subtitle