[Mainland] Strange Hero Yi Zhi Mei (Shenzhen TV)

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid

Pictures by T-Sina.net

CREDITS:: WIKI-D addicts
Title: 怪侠一枝梅 / Guai Xia Yi Zhi Mei
Also known as: The Vigilantes In Masks / Strange Hero Yi Zhi Mei
Genre: Wuxia, adventure
Episodes: 30
Broadcast network: Shenzhen TV / Southeast TV
Broadcast period: 2011-Jan-01 start (Shenzhen TV)
Opening theme song: Tian Di Mei Hua Kai (天地梅花开) Plum Blossoms Bloom on Heaven and Earth by Hu Ge
Ending theme song: Tian Tang Niao (天堂鸟) Bird of Heaven by Wendy Zheng

CAST:
Wallace Huo as Li Ge Xiao
Liu Shi Shi as Yan San Niang
Ma Tian Yu as He Xiao Mei
Shi Yan Neng as Chai Hu
Liu Kai Chi as Zheng Dong Liu
Tong Li Ya as Jing Ru Yi
Edwin Siu as Ying Wu Qiu
Deng Li Min as Yan Song
Hai Bo as Hai Rui
Zhang Lei as Jiajing Emperor
Zhang Shan as Zhang Bao
Sui Shu Yang as Chen Lie
Yao Yi Chen as Zhang Zhong
Huang Shi Jia as Miao Xiao Qing
Xie Meng as Miao Xiao Ying
Li Bo as Xiao Ben 
Shen Bao Ping as Master Liang  
Zheng Xiao Dong as Liang Ri
Yuan Shan Shan as Bing Bing
Dai Chun Rong as Abbess Wu Gou
Lou Qi as Young Master Bao
Guan Xiao Tong as Chai Yan
Wang Chun Yuan as Chu Gou  
Ma Xiao Qian as Lin Shuang Shuang
Lv Yi as Su Ying
Zhang Ming Ming as Yan Shi Fan

Li Qing Xiang as Priest Xuan Xu

Synopsis:
Li Ge Xiao is skilled in martial arts and has the brains to match. At one point, he was a high ranking marshal with great law enforcement authority, but after his enemy framed him and executed his family, he became a fugitive. He comes out of hiding years later to help a former colleague recover stolen gold for disaster relief. He forms a bandit group known as "Yi Zhi Mei" with his new partners, thief Yan San Niang, grafter He Xiao Mei, and muscle Chai Hu, that robs the rich and the corrupted and gives to the poor and the helpless.

Wallace Huo as Le Ge Xiao (ugh he looks better when he was a brocade guard.XD)

Liu Shi Shi as Yan Sanniang

Ma Tian Yu as He Xiao Me (aka Sissy XD)

Shi Yan Neng as Chai Hu  (aka Block Head XD)

Edwin Siu as Ying Wu Qiu

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
If someone's already posted up a topic on this, then please feel free to move this, if not then, OMG I can't believe no one's started topic on this series yet. This is so worth watching. :D

Wallace Huo and Liu Shi Shi is such a lovely cute couple...their relationship in this one is a love/hate/pick on each other kind of relationship, which is really cute, even though he misses his old wife here and there. This is a mix of Justice Bao and Chinese Padalin hee hee sorta. Worth watching...I just watched it like a week ago or so and almost finishing it up this week...UGH, only 30 episodes though... Don't let the zoro-like masks fool you guys. lol This is actually a good series.  Liu Shi Shi KICKS butt in here lol and Edwin Siu is the bad guy but he is an evil evil bad guy....which I LIKE..lol. 

If you're worried that all the court things and offical things will confuse you, don't. lol whatever happens, people in the series tend to explain it so it's easy to understand and not get confuse. I'm so in love with this series at the moment lol. Specially with He Xiao Mei. LOL 

Watch it, it's AWESOME!! lol

lakorNerd

sarNie Egg
This was the last Chinese series I watched. It had a different flare compare to Korean's Iljimae (yes, I am aware that historically Iljimae was adapted from Yi Zhi Mei). Definitely worth watching for that a power-ranger like team is always better than a one man team. Sadly, the lack of romance really disappoints. 

mia07

Introvert
I may be the only person to think that I rather see LSS and Wallace as brothers/sisters only so the lack of romance in here was good to me. Otherwise, this series was really good. I love LSS in here out of all the dramas she did in which I have seen cuz she was a badass! Out of the three males, I really love Me Me. Omg he is so hilarious and so cute too! Wallace's character was well done and it suits him as well but gotta love my Me Me hehe

myx

sArNieZ
Strange Hero Yi Zhi Mei and Iljimae both have their goods and bads and differences. Still I like both of them. I wish there were more romantic scenes for Wallace and Liu Shi Shi. They actually look cute together. I find Wallace to be very handsome in this series.

markimbarry

sarNie Hatchling
i like this drama but i just wish wallace and liu shi shi has more love scene but it has more of wallace and his wife even when she already dead