[Mainland] The Classic of Mountains and Seas

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Who's watching??? *raises hand* Me, me, me~~ :aplastao::lupie:

I've been waiting patiently waiting for this drama since Zhang Han was in here but after seeing the first few eps (while waiting for subs), oh goodness... I'm enjoying it. Why? I'm a big fan of the manga/anime Fushigi Yugi or The Mysterious Play and this drama is quite similar, especially in the sense that there is the mention of the 4 beasts and summoning the beasts, the 7 warriors, the celestial maidens etc... hence I already have feels. As much as I loved FS, the main character wasn't exactly my favorite because she was weak... so I hope Guli's character isn't that much of a weakling here. Anyways, I really like the casting in here as well :3 I hope the story will be smooth *gulps*

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
The photos look really good, but I can't watch it as it airs. I just don't have that kind of patience anymore. Let me know how it goes so I'll know whether or not to download lol. BTW, what movie/drama is the one in your signature?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ lenlin, there's currently 19 eps out, but the Viki team has subbed 10 so far. Their team is going pretty fast that I need to slow myself down lol. I'm not sure how many total eps there'll be though.

I like the pacing and the storyline so far (if you can tell from my first post :D) plus the cast is pretty nice. And if you didn't know, Zhang Han (the main guy) and Guli (the main girl) are also a couple in real life. I'm just currently waiting to see new cast members appear like Wu Lei and so forth, since I'm curious who the other warriors are.

As for my signature, it's currently of "The Four" which aired last year but was filmed back in 2013. Zhang Han is also in there :aplastao:. It has a great cast since YangYang (the guy in my siggy) and William Chan are also in there. I think you'll enjoy the case as much as I do since they're all different and unique in their own ways. I'm almost done with that drama. I'll give my input of the drama in its thread when I finish and you can determine if you'll want to check it out or not too hehe.