Info by Wikid-addicts
Title: 精忠岳飞 / Jing Zhong Yue Fei
English title: The Patriot Yue Fei
Also known as: The Loyalty of Yue Fei
Genre: Historical drama, war
Episodes: 60
Broadcast period: 2012-Dec

Summary:
Yue Fei rose from lowly ranks to become a famous military commander who led the defense of Southern Song against northern Jin invaders before being wrongfully put to death by his own government. In Chinese culture even to this day, General Yue Fei's name is synonymous with the word "loyalty."

Cast:
Huang Xiao Ming as Yue Fei
Gallen Lo as Qin Hui
Allen Ting as Zhao Gou
Shao Bing as Han Shi Zhong
Zhou Bing as Yue Yun (Yue Fei's son)
- Zheng Wei as young Yue Yun
Yu Rong Guang as Zhou Tong
Steve Yoo as Wanyan Zong Bi (Prince of Jin)
Wang Ju as Zhang Yong
An ze Hao as Ha Mi Chi
Kang Kai as Niu Gao
Wang Hai yang as Yang Zai Xing
Chen Zhi Hui as Liu Ge
Yan Yan Long as Wang Gui
Wang Wei as Wayan Zong Wang (2nd prince of Jin)
Fu Cai as Meng Bang Jie
Ruby Lin as Li Wa (Yu Fei's wife)
Liu Shi Shi as Madam Yang (Gao Chong's Wife)
Zhan Xin Yu as Liang Hong Yu (Han Shi Zhong's wife)
Zhang Jia Ni as Wu Su Su
Cheng Pei Pei as Yue Fei's mother
Jiang Zheng Yang as Consort Ling (Imperial Concubine of Jin)
Wan Qu as Zhao Xiao Man
Wang Zi xuan as Wu shi Ma
Zhang Zhi Xi as Yu An Niang (Yue Fei's daughter)
-Zhang Zi Mu as Young Yu An Niang

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
More pictures.....

Liu Shi Shi plays as a blind wife in this one I believe....i can't really stand Huang Xiao Ming for some reason but heck if Steve yoo is in here then I'm watching.... Lmao :D

mia07

Introvert
So many epis. I can barely watch a 20 one. Kinda lost interest in C-series. I really need a good one that will keep me going and so far, there hasn't been any that has got me hooked. *sigh

mia07

Introvert
I might give this a shot, just because of Ruby. I can't get over her in Schemes of a Beauty - she was totally amazing in there and how she was dressed made her look attractive and elegant. I knew about her, but that was the first movie I actually have seen of hers. I tried looking for her other series to watch, but they don't look that appealing. She looks quite pretty in here so I will put this on my to-watch list. I hope I can survive the 60 eps.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
hee hee i might just watch this one for Steve Yoo..LOLXD hoping he plays another bad@$$ in here but he's not really looking that appealing. XD
First series i ever saw of Ruby was Romance in the rain...lol

mia07

Introvert
^ Haha. That was my sister's first movie of hers too. Looks like everyone have seen that but me. Too bad Zhao Wei was the main naek instead. I only know about the song 'cause my sis rented the Thai dubbed and then they bought the movie soundtrack and kept repeating the opening. Lol.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
hahaha I got the whole hmong dubbed set...but heck....my stupid sister in laws borrowed it and lost one part..Ugh..i seriously hate irresponsible people...they can borrow anything else but my movies...lose or misplace my movies than it's war. lmaoXD

mia07

Introvert
Liu Shi Shi looks young in here and cute. A blind wife?? Interesting. When will this air?? Kinda tempting to watch even though I'm watching like 2 series atm. LOL.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I'm a major fan of Huang Xiao Ming.. and this cast looks really good as well..  will definitely tune in!

edit:  And it's also great to know that Yoo Seung Jun (Steve Yoo) is in here too!  :D  I've always been a fan of his ever since I was a kid.  I hope his prince role is significant.