[Mainland] The Queen Of SOP 2 (Hunan TV)

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Spin off of Queen of Sop 

Airing: 31st August 2013 
Network: Hunan TV
Episodes: +30
Casting:

Zhang Han

Zheng Shuang 

Synopsis : 

Zheng Shuang plays a pair of identical twins born to a rich family, but one of them is switched out by a poor mother who wants her dying daughter to get medical treatment. The older twin and the poor woman’s daughter are raised as fraternal twins, while the younger identical twin is raised by the poor woman. After the girls grow up, the older twin is in love with an ordinary man that her mother disapproves of, played by Hans, and she elopes to be with him. She dies in a car accident and the rich mother happens to see her real other daughter and makes a deal with her – pretend to be the dead twin and the rich mother will pay for the poor mother’s medical treatment, not knowing that they are in fact real mother-daughter. (credits: mydramalist.com)

Trailers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HEHs6LXEV44
credits: Hanke012
credits: Mabel Yue

Anyone's excited for this? I AM! I just love those two! Zhang Han is sooooo handsome and has such charisma; Zheng Shaung is a cutie pie! 
+the plot seems interesting! Revenge dramas are my cup of tea (as long as they don't go overboard)

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
I don't know if it will be good, but I'll be watching this for sure! HanShuang's chemistry is amazing imo I loved them in Meteor Shower(hana yori dango chinese ver.) even though the drama was a complete mess especially the second season. They had a movie together as well but that was also a complete mess lol they seriously need to give them better projects together!

I might have to watch Queen of SOP, because I'm a bit confused.....Zhang Han is starring in both parts and portraying different characters? or perhaps it's the same? I don't know lol 

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
seems interesting! i watched queen of sop, and love zhang han as well, maybe more than godfrey gao omg. 
this is 2 different storyline, so its not related to the first part, just same male lead starring in both dramas. queenyeon, you should watch queen of sop, zhang han is really cute in it! just expect it to be draggy in the middle ;)

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
I love him more than Godfrey too, even though Godfrey is just....goddamn gorgeous. Zhang Han has idk some sort of aura or charm, and his acting skills are better imo
Oh ok, I actually was confused because of the second trailer, they showed us bits/flashbacks of Queen Of SOP 1 and then ran to the second part. 
Yeah I think I'll start the first season,it's been a while since I've last watched a Zhang Han's drama tbh! I don't watch often Cdramas because of the dub, maaaan I hate it so freaking much! It's distracting in a non-positive way! 

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
yeah totally agree, look wise, godfrey is much more handsome than zhanghan (for me) but i think that's just it. while its pleasant to watch godfrey on-screen, zhang han definitely have better acting skills! and yeah that aura you can't missed it! he kinda have this ability to exert his emotions to viewers hahaha.. 

oh about the second trailer, they just want to tell the viewers that zhang han acted in queen of sop 1 and now he's also starring in queen of sop 2, so its not related :)
i know right, dub are so annoying, original voice is still the best even though we might not understand the language! the only dub dramas i like are hong kong dramas, their mandarin sounds ok for me. hehe queen of sop is the only zhang han drama that i've watched, are his other projects good as well? you will love tom in sop1 ;) and i've been itching to get peter rabbits after the show, its just so freaking cute!! 

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
I watched Meteor Shower, Meteor shower 2, Fall in Love, and his movie No limit that's about it. 
Meteor Shower was my first drama of him, it's the hana yori dango chinese remake, I'm a big fan of HYD so it was normal that'd watch it, I thought it was different and I really enjoyed it at first.  Both Zhang Han and Zheng Shuang were good in their characters but then season 2 messed everything up. I didn't enjoy the s2, the plot was messy and draggy and there was no dynamic like the first one.
Fall in Love is the Chinese remake of Autumn in my heart, that's the only version I've seen so I can't compare with the two but I liked it, though it was draggy sometimes. 
Let's just not talk about his movie No limit, because it didn't make sense most of the time, though I liked the love story of Zhang Han and Zheng Shuang.

I know right, I always watch their teasers/trailers because they're not yet edited I'm able to hear their real voices. I think I'll start Queen Of Sop 1 tonight, hopefully the torrent complete its download by then haha!

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
wow i didn't know there was a china version of meteor shower and autumn in my heart! hehe i only watch the taiwan, japan and korea version of meteor shower :) guess i will give his past dramas a miss, and maybe watch sop 2 :)

i hope you will enjoy sop1! ^^

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
According to a facebook fanpage it'll air by the end of July....EEEK! So excited! 
I need to hurry up and watch Queen SOP 1 before lol

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
goodness, so soon?! im not even done with any of my list of current shows now...... :(
lol you might need to have a drama marathon if you intend to finish sop1 before august starts, there's many episodes if i'm not mistaken. 

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Don't they normally release a long ~15min trailer when the drama is near the air date?
Haha it's okay Tippy since the stories aren't linked, if ever SOP2 airs while I'm watching the first season....I can just watch them both lol

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
oh yeah totally forgot that its not related!! but if you watch both at the same time, wouldn't you be confused? well maybe you won't but for me i will mix up the characters  :shutup:
and if you are into historical dramas, i strongly recommend you to watch the "legend of concubine zhen huan"! hehe got a feeling maybe you will be interested in it ^^

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
I personally never watched a historical chinese drama before but if it is good I would totally love to!
is "Legend of concubine zhen huan" subbed in english?

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the link, I'm already starting watching it heehe! I gotta it's looking promising, I'll tell you how I found it once I finish it :)

It's already 30th July and no news so far, so it's safe to say that it'll air in late August >_< I was so hoping it'd air now! 

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
new trailer : 
credits
and is that the opening? 
credits
it is looking aweeee some! I need it now! Zhanghan gonna nail the revengeful and the caring character for sure, looking forward to seeing him in action! 
With that being said, I wish there weren't so many side characters. It is quite distracting! 

now if only I speak chinese ;_;

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
hehe so how's "legend of zhen huan" so far? i got my mom addicted to it too! :D

and thanks for the clips, it looks good!! i guess that's the opening song, sang by one of the actress (second female lead, jessie chiang) starring in SOP2. 

gosh, my chinese isn't that good either. but feel free to ask me anything or even translate, i will try my best to do so!! (at the same time i can practice on it hehe)

SPOILERS!!! (sorry i don't know how to hide it) 
adding more to the story:

tian qi (played by zhang han) didn't know that yi fei (the older twin played by zheng shuang) had died in a car accident and was replaced by xiao yan (the younger twin played by zheng shuang). he thought "yi fei" had betrayed him for her own benefits (by taking over her family business which her "fake" mom - yu xi, had intended), thus decide to take revenge on her. however, he couldn't forget their past and falls in love with her "once again". xiao yan's "real" mom, xia ping, who was very sickly misses her daughter (i guess in this case, her real daughter who is played by jessie chiang) and eventually spilled the beans about the baby switch. after the truth has been revealed, yi xuan (the real daughter of xia ping played by jessie chiang) became sensitive and falls into depression, but kang jie (played by di jie) whom yu xi had originally wanted yi fei to get engaged to, was in love with yi xuan and he stayed by her side during her darkest moments. when yi xuan sees xia ping stricken with illness, she acknowledges her as her real mom. in the end, xiao yan and yi xuan began to live with 2 moms, and with 2 daughters by her side, xia ping slowly recovered from her illness, while her 2 daughters receive love. 

i hope it isn't confusing, do ask me anything that you don't understand :) 

fun

Expired Sarnie
Huh what. How is this happen when sop was so badly executed. And how is this a spin off lmao. It has no relation to the first one. This is just silly. This sounds more like another drama I have seen.before... And im trying to figure out.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Ehhh it's already been months since it aired but the subbing process is so slow  :lmao: I hope I'll get to watch it soon!