[Mainland] The Wolf (2018)

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I finally found something interesting to look forward to after Princess Agents (PA) & it is this drama. The trailer looks very good - the cast, song (very catchy), scenes, the opening words...it gives me the ancient Twilight vibe (no vampires just wolves lol) & Game of Thrones vibe. The main actress is in (PA), hopefully in this drama her character will have better luck in love than her character in PA. It seems two guys will be fighting for the female lead's affection :love:, that should be very interesting, why I love this kind of plot LOL...may the best man wins.

I will be back to post more about this drama.

Cr as tagged & uploader lily chu

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I hope I'm not disappointed either. Like how I anticipated, Siege In Fog, but it turned out way too draggy and political.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Well when I found out seige fog was based on a novel by the step mom, I run away from the drama as soon possible.
Really? No wonder the romance between the leads was kind of lacking. I couldn't even finish the series. I liked the leads but the story sucked.

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Lol...this drama hasn't even aired yet so why is it under complete category...so the latest rumor I came across is that it may premiere on 7/27...LOL :D...almost 2 years oh well if 7/27 isn't the premiere date, I can wait a little longer I guess since I have waited and waited and waited and......:D lol.