[Mainland] Wind Chime

fun

Expired Sarnie
The girl is so ugly lol just kidding but she is definitely not eye candy. Actually theres no eye candy in here but the drama is so good but a very confusing beginning. It has love me if you dare vibe.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am actually following this drama weekly. I still have no idea what is a road chime. The writer(s) is/are trying so hard to keep it all mysterious.

Hopefully this week we will get more on tung tung's family background as the road chime.

fun

Expired Sarnie
It is a miracle that Im still keeping my eyes on this drama. Im so confuse lol it seems like theres more questions than answers given by the drama writer. makes me wonder if the novel is a lot better at giving details and still have some mystery involved.

I think in episode 12, i finally figured each Sheng holds a different chime. But Im still curious on how she got a hold of the wind chime (road chime). Or did I miss something?

fun

Expired Sarnie
Omg seriously wtf is up with making sequels in Mainland dramaworld! There is a sequel in the making. Seriously! I just want to watch a drama with an ending. Theyre killing me with these sequels!! I already have a lot of dramas on my list. Thinking to return to kdramaland and lakornworld!