Maiv Muas

max

sarNie Elites
Like, I heard her songs way back then, but I cannot seem to find her songs at all. I can only listen to them at ehmongmusic... but I totally want her songs on my iPod. Does anybody have her songs? It is so hard to find her songs... please help me out please! I am very desperate! Thanks in advance!

max

sarNie Elites
I am not sure... I know her as Maiv Muas. She was very famous in like the early 90's or something. Her songs were often played in Su Thao "Thai Translated" movies, as well as the famous Lis Ceej... I hope that helps and that you can help me too! Thanks!

PajHavZoov

sarNie Hatchling
I am not sure... I know her as Maiv Muas. She was very famous in like the early 90's or something. Her songs were often played in Su Thao "Thai Translated" movies, as well as the famous Lis Ceej... I hope that helps and that you can help me too! Thanks!
No, her name is "Maiv Muas"...First name Maiv, last name Muas. (Like "Maiv" Xiong.) She sang songs like "Tsis Txhob tu siab" (yus yog neeg zoo), right?

I only have her collection CD somewhere...powerful voice, tiny lady. Too bad she doesn't sing anymore.

lilxyoojdragon

sarNie Egg
ohhhh...ok...i know who u r talking about now...sorry i got the wrong person earlier...but Maiv Muas' songs r ok...can't really say bc i was like in kindergarten when she first came out w/ her music...my dad was a fan of hers...we USED to have some of her tape, but it's missing...i guess i couldn't help u then...

candi

sarNie Juvenile
OMG! Can someone tell me where I can find her songs?

mai92

sarNie Adult
i also want her songs to because my dad listens to her songs ..it would be so kind of you to upload some songs..by Maiv Muas..Thanx in advance..

candi

sarNie Juvenile
i know where you can get it...click on this link: http://www.hmonghlubmusic.com/image/catego....php?cat_id=103

you need to sign up for an acctn first...then you will get what you wish for... =)
thankyou so much! ...

i have a question. i registered and tried to listen to the songs, but when i clicked and listened to one, i cant seem to remove it. even though i clicked on a differnet song, it kept playing the same song.
I found maiv muas and listened to track 8...when i go back and try to listen to track 1, it's still playing track 8. help?

dorkymc

sarNie Egg
have a question. i registered and tried to listen to the songs, but when i clicked and listened to one, i cant seem to remove it. even though i clicked on a differnet song, it kept playing the same song.
I found maiv muas and listened to track 8...when i go back and try to listen to track 1, it's still playing track 8. help?
haha! if you use window explorer, you have to delete your cookies each time you want to listen to a song...it is a pain...but if you use firefox... you wont have any problem...

dorkymc

sarNie Egg
haha! duno, maybe cose people don't want to upload anything, instead they just download, and download like crazy...who knows...oh well..

slee00

sarNie Adult
I used to buy all of her CDs and everytime I lost it too@ Either I lost it or someone borrow it and I never know who borrow what anymore! same with lakorns!