Maiv Xyooj New Album

leek18

sarNie Adult
they email me about it and they give me maiv xyooj posters and it looks great here is it.

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
LOL. i'm not being mean here, but i just can't help laughing at it. i think the title seems corny. sorry if i offend any of her fan.

PajHavZoov

sarNie Hatchling
I hope she's not going "American." A huge part of her fan base is the middle-age Hmong people who enjoy listening to Hmong singing. If she goes American, well, there's a lot younger girls who can sing in English.

I also hope she has better lyrics. I've gotten to like her voice better than when I first heard it, but her last album, I only liked the "Hlub Ib Zaug Nco Ib Sim" song.

IA it's a very pretty cover though.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
YESSS!!! FINALLY!!! I'm sitting here wondering my head off when she's gonna have a new album...it's beautiful and can't wait!!!
but I agree 100 and three percent with ^PajHavZoov^...oooh I can't wait...I love her songs...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
oh kewl.. thanks for sharing..

the cover looks reallie nice... "secert love" i can't wait to hear the song(s).. :)

calla

sarNie Adult
how come it says on the poster that Now Available On Compac Disc And
Music Video Karaoke. :D

anyways.......i hope this one is good. i like some of her songs from the last album.

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
ooh.. very attractive pink color... I just noticed that her hair is HIGHTLIGHTED too.. hm.. I think she is a litltle old for that.. but... I guess it's her new thing... honestly, I think it will be a bit "xus siab" or whatever if she sang in English.... no offense...
but I'm looking forward to hearing this new album of hers. :D

I was starting to wonder.. if she's such a good songwriter, why don't her and her husband just support a new singer instead.. she won't be popular forever.

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
money. supporting a singer means some of the money goes to you and some goes to me. some people rather not use their skills and support other people because they rather keep all the money that they make in their pockets. not saying that she or her husband does it, but most people are like that. greedy and selfish

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
LOL. i'm not being mean here, but i just can't help laughing at it. i think the title seems corny. sorry if i offend any of her fan.
i agree...she's too old for that...

I hope she's not going "American." A huge part of her fan base is the middle-age Hmong people who enjoy listening to Hmong singing. If she goes American, well, there's a lot younger girls who can sing in English.

I also hope she has better lyrics. I've gotten to like her voice better than when I first heard it, but her last album, I only liked the "Hlub Ib Zaug Nco Ib Sim" song.

IA it's a very pretty cover though.
i hope she's not going american either...oh god...i dont want to see that....anyways..kool! she's so white now...dang! lol...she looks like she got younger..how old is she? anyways...gotta tell my dad! he loves her music! maybe i should get it for him for thanksgiving..??

stephanie

sarNie Adult
since sac's hmong new year is this week... if u guys get the album, tell me how is it k... thanks in advance!

leek18

sarNie Adult
well i got it well it not so good well it was just ok and i only like one songs and the dvd was ok too so if you think u want to c it you should buy it

since sac's hmong new year is this week... if u guys get the album, tell me how is it k... thanks in advance!

stephanie

sarNie Adult
well i got it well it not so good well it was just ok and i only like one songs and the dvd was ok too so if you think u want to c it you should buy it
wht do u mean by "not so good???" like, it's ok, not bad, or like every other album of hers?

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
my sister bought it..we just got back fomr sac new yEAR YESTERDAY...SO IT STILL IN THE CAR HAVEN'T LISTEN TO IT YET HAHA