Maiv Xyooj New Album

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
Let me know if her new album and music video is any good. If it is I'll buy one too. Last year at Fresno new year I bought her album and music video and was dissappointed. Her voice is still good but the songs weren't all that. Not like her first couple ones. Plus in her music video they tend to over shoot her so much. I feel like I'm just watching her over and over and over and she's by herself too. I prefer a music video like Paradise where they shoot a good amount of other people with the singers too.

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
i was selling this wid my folks at the North Carolina NEW YEAR...i can't believe their so many fans of HER's...personally i dun't understand hmong songs but if u like her then ish a plus!!!!we sold over 100 copys in NC...so i'm guessing ihs good

billyvang

sarNie Egg
i was selling this wid my folks at the North Carolina NEW YEAR...i can't believe their so many fans of HER's...personally i dun't understand hmong songs but if u like her then ish a plus!!!!we sold over 100 copys in NC...so i'm guessing ihs good

She is the best from the past 5 years and still the best with this new album "Secret Love" WHOO--HOO!!! Her music video is the best of all too, yEAh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)