Maiv Xyooj New Release!!!

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
dang she gotta stop singing......she copy too much songs....its getting boring......not to be mean but its true...anyways i guess i'll support her by buying her album...

Punk

sarNie Egg
dang she gotta stop singing......she copy too much songs....its getting boring......not to be mean but its true...anyways i guess i'll support her by buying her album...

Actually she has more original songs than any other Hmong artists out there in her music category. She may copied some but at least she has some original ones unlike the rest of the singers where every single song is copied.

danger

sarNie Hatchling
Almost every single Hmong artist out there got there music from other countries. Then they mixed it up a little and replace the orginal singing with theirs. Other countries are the same also not just us Hmong. So it's not really suprising to me as long as they can sing, then I'm fine with it.

leek18

sarNie Adult
i agree with you that it not only hmong who copy other people songs

Almost every single Hmong artist out there got there music from other countries. Then they mixed it up a little and replace the orginal singing with theirs. Other countries are the same also not just us Hmong. So it's not really suprising to me as long as they can sing, then I'm fine with it.

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
OMG! I am sooo gonna get this album :D I love her singing.. because the lyrics are so wonderful. BUT.. I hate the instrumental music because it's always the same style... GRRrrr.. but she is BEAUTIFUL. . .

danger

sarNie Hatchling
OMG! I am sooo gonna get this album :D I love her singing.. because the lyrics are so wonderful. BUT.. I hate the instrumental music because it's always the same style... GRRrrr.. but she is BEAUTIFUL. . .
True, I agree with you that the instrumental music is always the same style. Also, I would like to see her sing a different genre, not just the same old ones because getting tired of them.

PajHavZoov

sarNie Hatchling
True, I agree with you that the instrumental music is always the same style. Also, I would like to see her sing a different genre, not just the same old ones because getting tired of them.
Ohhh nice. She looks lovely as always. Hope there's no song about weather though ;) Haha. But my parents would love this. She has a very unique voice.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
Actually she has more original songs than any other Hmong artists out there in her music category. She may copied some but at least she has some original ones unlike the rest of the singers where every single song is copied.

yea i know that but still...... i know its not only her dat copy, mostly everyone copies...i don't really see her not copied song...she mostly copy some song (like chinese) when she started her purple star production....

danger

sarNie Hatchling
yea i know that but still...... i know its not only her dat copy, mostly everyone copies...i don't really see her not copied song...she mostly copy some song (like chinese) when she started her purple star production....
I'm pretty sure every single song of hers are from other countries, but that doesn't really bother me although it would be nice if they can come up with their own instrumentals. But what matters most to me is if they can sing.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm pretty sure every single song of hers are from other countries, but that doesn't really bother me although it would be nice if they can come up with their own instrumentals. But what matters most to me is if they can sing.
reallie.. wat u said.. i agree. at least they knoe how to sing. :)

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny

yep...i truly agree...

NploojSiabHlub

sarNie Egg

I disagree with you guys. Everyone has his/her own unique voice and style. If everybody have same good voices and styles then it would be too boring for us to listen too. What makes Mai become so famous is because her voice is very clear that when you listen to you can understand what she's singing about and besides that nobody write songs like her, right? So whether you are putting her down or not, the majority are with her so she wins....hahhaha! So keep singing Mai, you are da bomb...!!!

danger

sarNie Hatchling
I disagree with you guys. Everyone has his/her own unique voice and style. If everybody have same good voices and styles then it would be too boring for us to listen too. What makes Mai become so famous is because her voice is very clear that when you listen to you can understand what she's singing about and besides that nobody write songs like her, right? So whether you are putting her down or not, the majority are with her so she wins....hahhaha! So keep singing Mai, you are da bomb...!!!
I could care less if you or anyone likes her or not, and no I am not putting her down if you read my posts. All I'm saying is that most artists these days don't make their own instrumentals, but took it from others and turn it into their own. All that really matters most is if they can sing. Take Pov Thoj for example, the man got all his instrumentals from Thai, Chinese, etc. So why do so many people like him so much? That's because he has a good voice and he can actually sing. By the way, he's my all-time favorite Hmong artist.

ntxhiav_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
i can't wait. who cares if singers are taking someone elses instrumentals and using them. there are a lot of singers who takes others instrumentals too. like tub yaj, xab thoj, and other people.