MAIV XYOOJ THOJ (MXT)

ibtugnkaujhmoob

sarNie Egg
wow i can't believe how much ppl gossip in here.

i think that if you haven't walked a mile in their shoes, you shouldn't be so quick to judge.

*__*

sarNie Egg
the world isn't perfect. were not gossiping just giving our opinion.
if you don't like what we state don't reply to it or don't bother reading
our replies

miss_kayomee

sarNie Egg
i don't think they are that fat. i think they do look older than their age though. maiv looks like she is 20, but pzk looks like she is the right age.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
the world isn't perfect. were not gossiping just giving our opinion.
if you don't like what we state don't reply to it or don't bother reading
our replies
Amen. :)

Kids these days are bigger than their age now. haha

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
people usually look a little bigger on picture than they're actually are...so I think seeing them on person, they might look thinner than this. Also the hair style , make up and the way they dress just make them look older than their actually age...

Is MXT a new singer?

by the way, were they stand, is that from Thailand?

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
people usually look a little bigger on picture than they're actually are...so I think seeing them on person, they might look thinner than this. Also the hair style , make up and the way they dress just make them look older than their actually age...

Is MXT a new singer?

I haven't seen MXT in person but I have seen PZK and she is big in person. I'm not lying.
She is bigger than her parents. :)

I don't think MXT is a new singer, I haven't seen her albums anywhere. I think
she just sing for fun at parties.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult

Is MXT a new singer?

no that's not from thailand, that's at the flea market (Hmong Town) in St. Paul, MN...I think they called it hmong town

NtshiabLiNag

sarNie Egg
iono why you guy judge them even ya don't know who they are so for my info youguy should stop!!! what if you guy where in their shoes ppls start saying shitz ??? youguy will be mad as of mother fucker also

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
iono why you guy judge them even ya don't know who they are so for my info youguy should stop!!! what if you guy where in their shoes ppls start saying shitz ??? youguy will be mad as of mother fucker also
We don't have to know them to judge them. lol
It's how they express themselves to the public, that's how the public will judge them without knowing them at all. :D

By the way, no one is saying anything bad about them two. are we? am I?

Honestly, I think they are both big for their age. That's my opinion. is it wrong to express how I feel? No, it's not. It's an opinion. there is no right or wrong answer. you must know them both to be mad. lol

In the Hmong community. You must be ready for criticism, if your not. stop doing what your doing because it's what you do, is what people talk about. :D Don't like it? Do something about it.

rainie_vang

sarNie Juvenile
oh no no no!!!
i couldn't
even finish watching
that clip of
her singing ntuj no tuaj lawm.
...she cut her
self too short and her
voice is too deep.

Look at the picture. PZK is
holding in her stomach