Maiv Xyooj's Myspace Blog...

AutumnStar

sarNie Egg
SOUNDED LIKE NOW THAT SHE GOT ALL THE ATTENTION...SHE'S CONCEITED....

11. (Boi, this one has been bugging me so I have to post it up here) Where do you buy your Hmong outfit (the black one on the display photo) and where do you buy your xauv (silver necklace)? ---- Like I said, all of my Hmong outfits are custom made so you will not find them anywhere. For my xauv, my nyab got it for me from the International Market (flea market at Como). Sure, that particular piece is rare but I am sure there's many more out there.

PLUS....IF SHE LOVES THEM SO MUCH WHY SENT THEM ALL BACK TO CHUE...???

Long Sia,

Thank you for the comment!

Yes, my angels are my life. If it weren't for them, I would had jumped already. I am sure any mother would know this feeling. There is no love on this world as the love a mother has for its children. :)

Posted by Maiv Xyooj on Oct 7, 2008 12:06 PM
[Reply to this]

PLUS...SHE'S SEEING SOMEONE....AND WE KNOW OTHERWISE..WHY BLOCKED OUT THIS SECTION #6....I REALLY RESPECTED HER AND ADMIRED HER EVEN THOUGH SHE LEFT CHUE BUT WHEN I MET HER DURING THE CONCERT AT WAUSAU, I ASKED IF SHE'S DATING ANYONE BECAUSE SO MANY PPLS ARE QUESTIONING ABOUT IT...HER RESPONSE: NOT YET...SHE WANTS TO ENJOY HER SINGLE LIFE TO FULLEST AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE BEFORE SETTING EYES ON ANYONE...HA!

5. Where do you buy your Hmong outfits or did you design them yourselves? ----- All of my Hmong outfits are custom made and I do take a major part in the designing.

6. Are you still single or are you remarried already? ----- I am single and have not been remarried. I am free as a bird ("free as a bird" --- simply means no string attached as to relationship).

7. What kind of facial products and make-up do you use? ----- I used to use the Neutrogena acne face wash (morning and night) but had recently switched to Cetaphil; and then followed by a regular facial moisturizer cream; and then finish up with a light touch of twin cake powder. (I don't even wear foundation). Now, the powder I'm using is a Korean made brand (Luichel). The only reason I had to use this Korean make-up is because my skin is so sensitive and it breaks out a lot if I use non-Asian made make-up.

cecilia

Staff member
^haha. she's stating the truth, we can't judge her from that.
i don't like her nor support her 100% as a fan, but if i put myself in her shoe and ppl ask me these kind of questions, i would do the same.
wouldn't ppl out there want clear answer to something they want .. like .. ace product detail ---
she married for so long, now she's singular and free, can't she have the same spirit as everyone else?
i'm not defending her either but if the marriage had be constructed over and over and nothing work. then it's time to let go.

sending the kids back .. i guess, she figure, he's the daddy, eventually, in the hmong culture, in the long run, the son will have to go back to his root parent (which is the father) and the girls, if they're marry, they will have to do their wedding at the father too .. so why waste time raising them up when you can be a part of their life and not have to worry so much about them when there's someone that can look after her, at least, she try to get involve with them like some ppl out there --- her life is like a celebrity life, she got the fame, she got the money, she can just pay child support if she have to or under the table, lied her way out, whichever way is fine .. but still, we shouldn't judge her b/c of her personal life lifestyle.

if she's conceited and push you away when you try to have a conversation by avoiding you then, that's conceited ppl ^^

cecilia

Staff member
^she had surgery? .. i didn't know.
i'm not a fan of her either .. but my parents listen to her music :p
some song, she's good, i have to give her props for that ..
as for judging her personality, i have never met her so i'm just stating what's 'the belief' in some of the hmong culture.
whether some ppl believe it or not, it's the truth ---

lovelylina

sarNie Egg
As a mother job, no matter what there still your kid... I dont get it "So Why Waste Time Raising Them Up When You Can Be A Part Of Their Life"
Of course once your raising them up, YOU are part of there life... and of coruse you will be away from your parent because you dont want to live with them forever... Think about it... her kids are with her ex... when the kids grow up who will they love the most , Of course the dad, cause he's the one who raise them up and be there for them everyday...

she's the one getting all the freedom right now... but dont only think about now only... she need to think about the future when she gets old too... which one of her kids will want her... but if she have kids in the future, then she dont have to worry... cause she still got them...

but a mother who have too much freedom will never remember how to be a good mother anymore... trust me i seen alot... i feel sorry for mai... cause her path is too wide now... she will never remember how to get through a narrow path anymore unless she try very hard again... but this time she will be alone and on her own...

sorry im not saying this to anyone... im just using your quote for it but yea...

as for maiv xyooj i dont like her nor her song... i think she has an ok voice yea... but i got to say she's not really good at writing song... not to be mean but its the true...

and as for he ex... he should of listen to he relative... they knew that one day they will be like this if she keep singing... lol...

wish them the best...

AutumnStar

sarNie Egg
:lol: MAI XIONG...YOU TOO FUNNY!!! JUST 'CAUSE EVERYONE'S TALKING ABOUT HOW YOU BEEN TELLING ALL HOW MUCH YOU CARE FOR YOUR KIDS AND THAT THEY ARE YOUR LIFE YET YOU GOT YOURSELF AS YOUR TOP FRIENDS ON YOUR MYSPACE, PLUS, SENDING THEM BACK TO YOUR EX, CHUE - AGAIN - JUST 'CAUSE OF IT, YOU NOW FINALLY AFTER A YEAR LONG PUT THEM AS YOUR TOP FRIENDS..???? IS THAT LOVE FROM A MOTHER??? DON'T KNOW WHAT KIND OF MOTHER THAT IS - BUT ACCORDING TO YOU, IT'S THE THE KIND OF LOVE NO MOTHER CAN GIVE OR HAVE! :lol: EVERYONE..KEEPS TALKING 'CAUSE MAI XIONG DOES CHECKED OUT SARNWORLD AND PH..SHE LEARNED FROM COMMENTS YA'LL!!! GOOD JOB MAIV XYOOJ - AT LEAST YOU FINALLY LEARNED! AND IT'S A GREAT THING THAT YOU FINALLY HAVE YOUR KIDS' MYSPACE AS YOUR TOP FRIENDS! IT MEANS A LOT TO THEM - FINALLY MOMMY GROWED UP!!! :D

Punk

sarNie Egg
:lol: MAI XIONG...YOU TOO FUNNY!!! JUST 'CAUSE EVERYONE'S TALKING ABOUT HOW YOU BEEN TELLING ALL HOW MUCH YOU CARE FOR YOUR KIDS AND THAT THEY ARE YOUR LIFE YET YOU GOT YOURSELF AS YOUR TOP FRIENDS ON YOUR MYSPACE, PLUS, SENDING THEM BACK TO YOUR EX, CHUE - AGAIN - JUST 'CAUSE OF IT, YOU NOW FINALLY AFTER A YEAR LONG PUT THEM AS YOUR TOP FRIENDS..???? IS THAT LOVE FROM A MOTHER??? DON'T KNOW WHAT KIND OF MOTHER THAT IS - BUT ACCORDING TO YOU, IT'S THE THE KIND OF LOVE NO MOTHER CAN GIVE OR HAVE! :lol: EVERYONE..KEEPS TALKING 'CAUSE MAI XIONG DOES CHECKED OUT SARNWORLD AND PH..SHE LEARNED FROM COMMENTS YA'LL!!! GOOD JOB MAIV XYOOJ - AT LEAST YOU FINALLY LEARNED! AND IT'S A GREAT THING THAT YOU FINALLY HAVE YOUR KIDS' MYSPACE AS YOUR TOP FRIENDS! IT MEANS A LOT TO THEM - FINALLY MOMMY GROWED UP!!! :D
WHY ARE YOU SO FUCKED UP WITH MAIV XYOOJ? WHY ARE YOU CHECKING ON HER EVERYTHING SHE DOES? GOT SOME PERSONAL ISSUES LOOKS LIKE. WHAT A DUMB ASS MESSED UP BRAIN YOU GOT. NOTHING IMPORTANT TO DO OTHER TO SMACK TALK ABOUT OTHERS. SHAME ON YOU! YOU SEEM TO BE KEEPING YOURSELF UP TO DATE WITH EVERYTHING SHE DOES AND THEN TURN AROUND AND TRY TO MAKE HER LOOK BAD. WAT A SHAME!

Punk

sarNie Egg

11. (Boi, this one has been bugging me so I have to post it up here) Where do you buy your Hmong outfit (the black one on the display photo) and where do you buy your xauv (silver necklace)? ---- Like I said, all of my Hmong outfits are custom made so you will not find them anywhere. For my xauv, my nyab got it for me from the International Market (flea market at Como). Sure, that particular piece is rare but I am sure there's many more out there.

Long Sia,

Yes, my angels are my life. If it weren't for them, I would had jumped already. I am sure any mother would know this feeling. There is no love on this world as the love a mother has for its children. :)

[Reply to this]

PLUS...SHE'S SEEING SOMEONE....AND WE KNOW OTHERWISE..WHY BLOCKED OUT THIS SECTION #6....I REALLY RESPECTED HER AND ADMIRED HER EVEN THOUGH SHE LEFT CHUE BUT WHEN I MET HER DURING THE CONCERT AT WAUSAU, I ASKED IF SHE'S DATING ANYONE BECAUSE SO MANY PPLS ARE QUESTIONING ABOUT IT...HER RESPONSE: NOT YET...SHE WANTS TO ENJOY HER SINGLE LIFE TO FULLEST AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE BEFORE SETTING EYES ON ANYONE...HA!

5. Where do you buy your Hmong outfits or did you design them yourselves? ----- All of my Hmong outfits are custom made and I do take a major part in the designing.

6. Are you still single or are you remarried already? ----- I am single and have not been remarried. I am free as a bird ("free as a bird" --- simply means no string attached as to relationship).

7. What kind of facial products and make-up do you use? ----- I used to use the Neutrogena acne face wash (morning and night) but had recently switched to Cetaphil; and then followed by a regular facial moisturizer cream; and then finish up with a light touch of twin cake powder. (I don't even wear foundation). Now, the powder I'm using is a Korean made brand (Luichel). The only reason I had to use this Korean make-up is because my skin is so sensitive and it breaks out a lot if I use non-Asian made make-up.
APPARENTLY YOU ARE SOMEONE HAS NO LIFE EXCEPT CELEBRITY GOSSIP! HAHA!!!!! LOL!!!

I MUST SAY THIS THOUGH. YOUR MOM MUST BE A BIG TIME GOSSIPER TO RAISE SUCH CHILD. LIKE MOTHER LIKE DAUGHTER! :)

cecilia

Staff member
^*sighed* what's wrong today.
i keep running into bashing and name calling threads.
everyone's seem to get out of control LOL .

PLEASE RESTRAIN YOURSELF from CUSSING.
it's wrong .. and low moral.

fans turning anti are an ugly thing to see ..
but please, think about the past, how you worship them for a reason, you might not see them for their goods but appreciate them and move on ^^

souless

sarNie Egg

Long Sia,

[Reply to this]

why don't you ask her yourself? why keep reposting her messages on here? isn't that lame on your part? i don't believe her personal life is any of your business. is it? just a thought.

Blackheart

sarNie Egg
Yes no one is perfect and I believe she works hard if she's a single mother.
Hey my sister is very conceited so I wouldn't like to hear someone talking about her.
I guess people have their own way of life but my advice for you all is have fun and
don't get into people's business because you are making it your business if you keep
making a fuss on it.

AutumnStar

sarNie Egg
LMAO!!!! --> AT PUNK!!!

PUNK-ASS...IF YOU CAN'T STAND CELEBRITY GOSSIPS THEN CHECK OUT OTHER THREAD! THIS THREAD IS FOR THOSE THAT UNDERSTAND THE WORLD OF ENTERTAINMENT! IF MAI XIONG WANTS TO BE A WORLD-WIDE HMONG CELEBRITY (WHICH IS PART OF HER DREAM AND IT'S WHY SHE LEFT CHUE TO ACT WITH OTHER MEN), SHE NEEDS TO HAVE SKIN THICK ENOUGH TO FACE ENTERTAINMENT'S REALITY WORLD.

STOP WASTING YOUR TIME DEFENDING HER- UNLESS YOU'RE HER! IF NOT, GO MAKE A FOOL OF YOURSELF AND HOPEFULLY SOMEONE WILL START A THREAD OF YOU!!!! SORRY..BUT WILL TAKE TIME TO BE AT MAI'S LEVEL! KEEP IN MIND, ONLY SOME CELEBRITIES WILL MADE IT THE BOAT OF POPULARITY, NOT ALL! WITH YOUR ATTITUDE...LOTS OF ???????? :loool:

NEXT!

Punk

sarNie Egg
LMAO!!!! --> AT PUNK!!!

PUNK-ASS...IF YOU CAN'T STAND CELEBRITY GOSSIPS THEN CHECK OUT OTHER THREAD! THIS THREAD IS FOR THOSE THAT UNDERSTAND THE WORLD OF ENTERTAINMENT! IF MAI XIONG WANTS TO BE A WORLD-WIDE HMONG CELEBRITY (WHICH IS PART OF HER DREAM AND IT'S WHY SHE LEFT CHUE TO ACT WITH OTHER MEN), SHE NEEDS TO HAVE SKIN THICK ENOUGH TO FACE ENTERTAINMENT'S REALITY WORLD.

STOP WASTING YOUR TIME DEFENDING HER- UNLESS YOU'RE HER! IF NOT, GO MAKE A FOOL OF YOURSELF AND HOPEFULLY SOMEONE WILL START A THREAD OF YOU!!!! SORRY..BUT WILL TAKE TIME TO BE AT MAI'S LEVEL! KEEP IN MIND, ONLY SOME CELEBRITIES WILL MADE IT THE BOAT OF POPULARITY, NOT ALL! WITH YOUR ATTITUDE...LOTS OF ???????? :loool:

NEXT!
HAHA! LAUGH @YOURSELF.

I AIN'T DEFENDING NO ONE BUT STATING MY OPINION ABOUT WHAT YOU SAID. MAI IS ALREADY A KNOWN HMONG CELEBRITY BEFORE SHE AND CHU DIVORCED. I AM SURE SHE HAS HER OWN REASON FOR LEAVING BUT THE POINT HERE IS THAT YOU SEEM TO BE KEEPING CLOSE EYES ON MAI'S PERSONAL LIFE AND TWIST THINGS AROUND. HAHA. THAT'S RIGHT! TAKES PEOPLE LIKE YOU TO MAKE OTHERS MORE POPULAR.

PajHavZoov

sarNie Hatchling
INteresting..Haha.

WHat's wrong with her saying her clothes are custom-made? They *are* custom. She wants to be unique, it's part of her image/job. :p Power to her.

Her kids, they're boys right? They're gonna have to go back to their dad anyways like someone else said. "tuav lawv txiv cov dab qhuas" and all that.

Why not enjoy her freedom? She probably married when she was quite young (teenager?) and came to regret the falling out...Time for a new start. She's not the only one.

The stuff about her makeup is too personal...Plus, would you even believe it if she was telling the truth? Hell no. ;)

stephanie

sarNie Adult
oOo! gossip! gotta love it! i do... as for mai, i love her! who cares about her personal problems, every one has them. anyways, always supportin'! woot!