maiv xyooj's rumor

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
maiv and her husband are not going to divorced. her it from herself. so the rumor is not true.

Ms_Stratus

sarNie Egg
I didn't think that she was divorce anyways...

so how many kids does she have?

I heard her oldest son is in his teens!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
maiv xyooj son is the boy on her new dvd mv cover... & yes her husband & her are not divorced. i saw them at sac new year. :)

that's why its called a rumor. that means it can be true or not. depends on how you take it. :)

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
I don't care what her personal life is.. none of my business.. just wanted to see her new release whether she had anything good out or not..

dorkymc

sarNie Egg
you guys might be surprise after the new years... =)

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
who cares...let them be...its their life...anyways hmong peeps these days....rumors.rumors.rumors...who knows about them....it can be true....it can't be true.....who knows...?.....

mly

sarNie Hatchling
Maybe they were but realize they needed each other to go on. Things like that can happen to any couple. But it's good to know that they are still together.

dorkymc

sarNie Egg
haha! or maybe, they need to stick together and sell that album at the new year before going to splittville...

stephanie

sarNie Adult
although it's none of my business or any one elses, mai did divorce chue... she took her younger sons with her and left, heard it frm a source tht knows the family.

greenapple2

sarNie Hatchling
they got the big D. I though they are still together. Basically, living in the same house, but nothing more than that. oh well.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
they got the big D. I though they are still together. Basically, living in the same house, but nothing more than that. oh well.

they are not living together anymore. why would they get a divorce and still live together.. anyways.. she took her two younger boys and moved out of state..

supposely.. she's in minnesota with some family there..

i have both chue vang and his oldest son's myspace profiles and they seem pretty sad right now..