maiv xyooj's rumor

Ms_Stratus

sarNie Egg
my opinion...alot of times we here divorces all over the place especially with singers, actors and actress...this is no surprise to me...I'm disappointed that this happened...the audience will view it as this is her fault...but we don't know the inside story..anyways lets see where her career takes her now....

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
How sad...I hope they both find happiness with new people and it doesn't affect Maiv Xyooj's carear too much. Knowing hmong people they'll like look a bit down on her.

For example look at Cha Mee Xiong...she started off great but when she got married her carear went downhill and when she wanted to sing again the fans didn't attach to her as much and her fame seem to die down.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
How sad...I hope they both find happiness with new people and it doesn't affect Maiv Xyooj's carear too much. Knowing hmong people they'll like look a bit down on her.

For example look at Cha Mee Xiong...she started off great but when she got married her carear went downhill and when she wanted to sing again the fans didn't attach to her as much and her fame seem to die down.
people tend to sing about their lives after something has happened.

tsab mim xyooj is still a very nice and talented woman. when she sings at the OG parties.. a lot of people still scream their asses off

and of course her popularity died down... they are only popular when they are still living in laos and thailand

because then you'll just see them at the local supermarket.. and they don't seem like a "celebrity" anymore

NyiajLiNyiaj

sarNie Egg
everybody want to know something about dawb thoj daily meal? dog.....she ate almost every single night at the bar in laos
i heard she took all the money the sponsor give her to paid for cameramen shooting the movie. i forgot what the title call...something like ib ntshais muag plam tas ib sim...produced by passion entertainment. the camermen piss like hell. cuz dawb took all the money spending on dog meal. the camerman shooting a music video for friend of i know.

Mov4u

sarNie Egg
maiv and her husband are not going to divorced. her it from herself. so the rumor is not true.

They are divorced. Read this, i got from YouTube.

"Hey Everyone, this is Chue Vang, Mai Xiong's X-husband. I am here to set the record straight. Mai did not cheat on me. We are divorced due to our differences. I am happily let her go because we both want to be happy. I never had problems with her during our marriage. She is a wonderful mother, wife and daughter-in-law. I hope this would answer all of your questions.

Sincerely,
Chue Vang (Sacramento, California) " or click here -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7voJYNgI5g

mly

sarNie Hatchling

"Hey Everyone, this is Chue Vang, Mai Xiong's X-husband. I am here to set the record straight. Mai did not cheat on me. We are divorced due to our differences. I am happily let her go because we both want to be happy. I never had problems with her during our marriage. She is a wonderful mother, wife and daughter-in-law. I hope this would answer all of your questions.

Sincerely,
Chue Vang (Sacramento, California) " or click here -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7voJYNgI5g
Thanks, but don't believe everything you read on youtube. I don't think he would go on youtube and write something like that. Cause he has a myspace and if he wants to tell everyone the truth, he would probably put it on his myspace then youtube. Maybe it was just a Maiv Xyooj fan or a family member just trying to make her look good. Not hating but just suggesting.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult

Sincerely,

i don't think chue vang wrote this..
anyways...
i messaged him on myspace because i always talk to him on there..
so imma confirm it with him
and the person who posted it on youtube just joined youtube on jan 15th..
that's why its not believable..

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
one time... chue posted a bulletin and it was really sad..
it said something about he's happy to let her go because he's never the person in her heart..
that's so dreadful

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
do you know the reason REASON why they separated? it's so sad..
I guess he just "stayed" with her to promote her last album and then they separated...

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
do you know the reason REASON why they separated? it's so sad..
I guess he just "stayed" with her to promote her last album and then they separated...
i don't know the real reason why they separated..
from what chue said.. he had her physically...
but he didn't have her heart..
it depends on how you guys think.
just don't go around spreading rumors.. lolz

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
she's gonna come running back to chue when her guy don't have any more money to inject her face with medicine. wel l they had problems a couple of years ago and were thinking about getting a divorce but they stayed together for their kids n her fans only.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
she's gonna come running back to chue when her guy don't have any more money to inject her face with medicine. wel l they had problems a couple of years ago and were thinking about getting a divorce but they stayed together for their kids n her fans only.
RUMORS THAT I HEARD:

she got a nose job, breast implants, and liposuction??
iono..
lolz

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
ATTENTION: READERS

PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE ANYTHING YOU READ OFF THE INTERNET.

- remember this is gossip/rumors you're reading. so please. don't take it too serious. LoL