maiv xyoo's new album

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
wow lub cev yiag txias zoo nkauj kawg.
tiam sis tu siab tsis zoo li ib tug hluas nkauj hmoob lawm... zoo li hluas nkauj suav los yog mab daum lawm xwb.
can't wait to get a copy of it

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
I saw her in concert 3 weekends ago...hmmm was it 3 weekends ago?... She really lost a lot of weight! She's so tiny. She's always been tiny but wow now shes extra tiny! lol. I'm still not a big fan of hers but i have to say her live performance was not bad. She sounded exactly like on cd so props to her!!! :)
though she gave an excellent performance i really really loved the guest singers. i think theyre just local people singing but they were sooooo good! except for 1 guy in my opinion lmao.
she was talking about her new cd coming out durring thanksgiving i didnt know it was out already. my aunt is a huge fan i'll have to get that cd for her as an early xmas present. :lol:
i took pics of her...i'll upload them if anyone is interested.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i think she lip sings at her concerts. lol.
because i've seen clips of her on youtube where she is walking around
and sometimes people say things to her and she kind of answers them back
and her song is still on.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
you guys do know that she was at the cal expo hmong new year during this past week right?
lol. she was selling her new album and she even sang on stage.

becki

sarNie Hatchling
It was nice to see her again at Sac. Hmong New Year... Love her new album... Great songs...

stephanie

sarNie Adult
aha!!!i think maiv xyooj was famous before mab vaj was. lol... mab vaj has a more umm.... annoying voice, like it crackles...

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
mamn, i dont really like her songs only few but i dont know why i kept buying her music video! lmao! (thats back then) maybe because her beauty attract me so much? =P oh btw, im not lesbian and im just saying cux i regret for supporting her even though her music is NOT my type of music. I was going to recycle some of the DVDs/CDs that I don't listen often. Is that wasting money? I'm so dumb! anywase, to whomever I always supporting to.. should be glad and thanks to me since im just nice. But now I learn my lesson so yeah, watch out. ;) xD

*oh btw, maiv should continue with the high pitch, im kinda bored with low pitch song. =P

mai92

sarNie Adult
one of here song that she sing..her nose was so plugged i didn't know what she was saying..
i was lucky i din't buy the mv cause this mv scared the crap outa me...
especially her costumes...

shingying

sarNie Egg
one of here song that she sing..her nose was so plugged i didn't know what she was saying..
i was lucky i din't buy the mv cause this mv scared the crap outa me...
especially her costumes...
I have Maiv Xyooj's new album..If anyone want her album, feel free to pm me and I'll send you the album..