Makeup advice and chatter

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Okay we need a beauty and fashion section.

Anyway, I just saw the pictures from my friend's bachelorette party. It was a blast but the pictures of me were a tad depressing.
Don't get me wrong I think I'm a fairly attractive woman and I like my shape. I'm a size 3 with curves (yes, I got the boobies and booty, with a define waist). Right now I'm currently working on dropping a few inches in my waist and toning my entire body.

So what do you do or how do you solve issues like:

1. Softening strong features? Aside from my facial features, I think my head looks kinda big. It wasn't always like that though.

2. Glam makeup that doesn't look drag-queenish.

3. Fix the problem of having a dark face (I don't know what it is but I look fine in close up photos but I look dark in other photos). I'm not overall a dark person. From my chest down I'm paler as I can be. My boyfriend jokes about using my legs to reflect sunlight. I already use a sunscreen moisturizer with SPF 45.

4. I tend to look dumpy in photos, no matter how well I dress.

Help...

I'm sure other people have issues too so feel free to add your own.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
haha girl you beat me to it ^^

i don't wear make up or anything like that but my "beauty treatment" or w/e ok so you take limes and you rub them on your face and it cleans and freshens and softens your face and it helps with oily skin and stuff bc the limes are sour they kill bacteria and can also help with zits/pimples etc. and it makes your face super soft =D

so like all i do is go in the bathroom get a lime slice and just rub it on my face. i don't rinse first but you can if you want. and then you just squeeze the lime juice on your face as your rub it on your face and yes it will sting like a bitch but its worth it and just leave it on for like 10-15 mins and it will create a mask on your face and then wash it off

i do this like maybe twice in 2 weeks but do it as often as you like

koblo

sarNie Hatchling
haha girl you beat me to it ^^

i don't wear make up or anything like that but my "beauty treatment" or w/e ok so you take limes and you rub them on your face and it cleans and freshens and softens your face and it helps with oily skin and stuff bc the limes are sour they kill bacteria and can also help with zits/pimples etc. and it makes your face super soft =D

so like all i do is go in the bathroom get a lime slice and just rub it on my face. i don't rinse first but you can if you want. and then you just squeeze the lime juice on your face as your rub it on your face and yes it will sting like a bitch but its worth it and just leave it on for like 10-15 mins and it will create a mask on your face and then wash it off

i do this like maybe twice in 2 weeks but do it as often as you like

Ohh I have to try that. That is easy.

One of my girlfriends whip eggs and rub it on her face. Then leave it for 15 minutes and gently message and wash it off.
It is suppose to help your skin clear up. But be careful cause people can be allergic to eggs.