Malai Sarm Chai (Exact)

tinah

sarNie Coma
i have no idea lol

this was before the news came out about chaleuy suk with anne/rome. p'gai have been wanting anne to be in his lakorn and just a rumor that it was this lakorn with paul.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^it was just a rumor. still no news yet.i would like to see that happen though. wonder whats the storyline

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
IF Ann & Paul are really going to be the pra'nang in here, it's just gonna be too weird for me. Paul & Ann... :blink: i can't picture them together... :unsure:

jakjann

Jakjann
yeah...ok....

paul is ok but ann ...hmm paul look younger than Ann.....

XDD

tinah

sarNie Coma
paul and ann is around the same age. i dont think he'll look younger.

annes already in p'gais project "chaleuy suk" so i doubt she'll be in this one too.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Oooh okay... that's good :lol:
who knows, he might want her in 2 of his project :lol: just another rumor that he may have a big project in the future and hoping to cast anne/cherry! i would love to see that happen. i dont think anne has been cast with another a-lister before.

Katerine

Butterfly123
Aww if it is Paul and Anne Paul wuld be happy coz i remeber him saying in an interview he would like to work with Anne and also Aom ^_^

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
who knows, he might want her in 2 of his project :lol: just another rumor that he may have a big project in the future and hoping to cast anne/cherry! i would love to see that happen. i dont think anne has been cast with another a-lister before.
Oh what!? Anne & Cherry! gasps... i hope that rumor is true!! That would be so awesome!

Aww if it is Paul and Anne Paul wuld be happy coz i remeber him saying in an interview he would like to work with Anne and also Aom ^_^
I can see Paul & Aom, but i just can't picture Ann & Paul. I perfer Paul in a comedy... not in aggressive role, a man like him can't scare me by yelling at me. lol.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Oh what!? Anne & Cherry! gasps... i hope that rumor is true!! That would be so awesome!
yep me too. i bet one of them might be the vilian. who would the pra'ek be.

I can see Paul & Aom, but i just can't picture Ann & Paul. I perfer Paul in a comedy... not in aggressive role, a man like him can't scare me by yelling at me. lol.
lol i wasnt even scared of him in ruk son kaen. well, he wants to work with aom/anne so if this is true, then good for him

i perfer him over por!..i dont ever want anne to get with por

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️

lol i wasnt even scared of him in ruk son kaen. well, he wants to work with aom/anne so if this is true, then good for him

yeah, paul does not scare me... shoot, if i were the nang'ek & Paul was the pra'ek, i think i'd scare him! :lol:

Ehh.. Por & Ann ... i don't see them together either... but i have a feeling one day they might star together.

Katerine

Butterfly123

lol i dnt wanna see por or anne too i really need a break from por he on way to much >.<

yeah, paul does not scare me... shoot, if i were the nang'ek & Paul was the pra'ek, i think i'd scare him! :lol:

Ehh.. Por & Ann ... i don't see them together either... but i have a feeling one day they might star together.
i think Paul eyes scare me when i see them in a picture :loool: but other wise he a crap revenge type of p'ek but then again allpolyplus actors are only good a comdey and not so much the drama :lol:

jeanie

sarNie Adult
If I'm reading the title right, Malai is a type of flower, Sarm is 3 and Chai is guys. If that's right my mom said it's in the olden days, a period drama I guess. N'ek have 3 husbands, the first one they had problems arguing all the time, he's kinda bad?, the second died and the third one, there were lots of problems they had to go through before they can get together.

tinah

sarNie Coma
If I'm reading the title right, Malai is a type of flower, Sarm is 3 and Chai is guys. If that's right my mom said it's in the olden days, a period drama I guess. N'ek have 3 husbands, the first one they had problems arguing all the time, he's kinda bad?, the second died and the third one, there were lots of problems they had to go through before they can get together.
thanks for the translation. so is it a remake or there was a story to it?

never seen n'ek with 3 husband. it'll be great to see anne in it ^_^

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol even if he tries to be mad i end up laughing

ughh i know. ch3 tried to pair them up many time already.

maimablis

sarNie Egg
o yea i remember watchin paul say that too. It'll be nice if he play with aom but ann,,,i can't imagine puttin them together.