Malai Sarm Chai (Exact)

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Oh Fang is really good playing nang'rai here. So as Pang bc a lot of people mention here how much they hate them.lol So weird LaOr-on going have Fang and Pang as the competitors for Chao Direkruj affection. I think Son and Aom character do match each other here. I mean he is young but his character is so similar to Khun Thep.I can't wait to see what happens next and I really don't the see important why they keep Captain character around unless he is going to try to win LaOr-on back after he found out he is broke and useless to his beloved it wife.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
it so sad to see la on ong cry...gosh i cried so much!!! :cry1: ...wonder what is going to happen to la on ong...i know i do not want to be in that situation...gosh when is she going to be having a good life like other and not cry every night!!!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Does anyone know what happens or what will happen to Kong Character? I haven't really been able to catch up lately because of exams. I read awhile back that his character goes MIA and expected to be dead, but then he comes back well after Aom marries Son. Does anyone know if this is true? Or does he actually dies?

Edit: The more I watch this the more I just want to kill off people omg ... people are so cruel

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Today esp was sad too, especially that one scence of La-Orn Or's dream...and where she was waiting for her husband letter, tearing again, I feel so emotional watching this lakorn don't why??? Crazy me.

looksy

sarNie Adult
I cried in that scene when La-or-orn had the dream about Thep, too. Then I cried again and got chills when I saw that scene of Thep alone in bed ill and shaking. We all know what is going to happen and it really is so sad.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I don't think Chao Khun is coming back at all. Yesterday episode showed that he has malaria and he probably going to die from it;-(

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i cried to when laa or on was crying in her bedroom. vill was tough to stand up to the guy she cared about b/c his father put her father in misery...

yah i dont think khun thep will come back. that letter might be telling her that he's not doing well??? cant believe that evil khun is going to blackmail her but she might get help from khun yot and son? he's trying to help her so i guess the lady friend told him perhaps? cant wait to see oyyyy but in mute until i get home lol.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Well I read that Narin and Nooyim are not going to end up together. Narin going to get involve with Tongpairom so he's going to crash with her many men. I feel so bad for Narin bc he is not a bad guy at all. I hope they change the storyline.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Well I read that Narin and Nooyim are not going to end up together. Narin going to get involve with Tongpairom so he's going to crash with her many men. I feel so bad for Narin bc he is not a bad guy at all. I hope they change the storyline.
omg how did he ever get himself to do that??? she's so much older if anything he should get with fang instead wow...

pang is already eyeing son hehe...
cant wait for it to air!

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Awe Khun Yot still loves LaOr-on but his times w her is gone and too late now. For some reasons I think Son does match Aom and I like them as a couple;-)

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I think today esp was the last esp of Thep...La Orn On was dreaming about him two times; he really did come home to say goodbye to La-Orn Or

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i agree that khun thep's time is up. usually it's like that when you dream of that person...
doesnt look like he's getting any better either.

khun yot does seem to still care for laa or on but his pride is blocking him and that evil pang too...

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Well Khun Yot did help out LaOr-on about Chao Khun Nara... Of course the son Narin too. I really hope that they change storyline about him and Thongpairom. Which I'm starting to see that they might but don't quote my words for it I might be wronged. Thongpairom trying her best to get Jao Direkruj. She went to see him at home and trying to use her sexual power to seduce him but he rejected her. She tried to lie to him about the Khun Yot being close to Chao Khun Nara......but he found out by Narin that she is not to be trusted at all. For this reason I'm starting to think that they might change the storyline about him and Thongpairom. Now I'm starting to see that Khun Yot and Chao Direkruj going head to head to court LaOr-on...well after she becomes a widow first. I think Yot and Chao follow the same philosophy...dont mess with anyone wife period even if her husband is absence.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
thanks noydara! omg so interesting; cant wait to go home and watch it. i sure hope that he doesnt get involve with her either ugh...

how do people give up to her so easily omg. their NEEDS???

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
I can't bear to watch Son onscreen, he's just...there, like a zombie of some sort. The guy just lacks all sorts of emotions.

Captain, Aom and Pang are all doing well as their characters, especially Captain, he never dissappoints.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
In my opinion about Thongpairom; a lot of guys like her because she is easy, pretty(which I don't think pang is pretty at all), and she knows her things;-). So it's every guys fantasy there.