Malai Sarm Chai (Exact)

Kind of feel sorry for Tong. All those people being nice to her, and she just had to back stab them. Odd woman.

I wonder what's going to happen to Yot. I hope Laoorn gets a happy ending. :) We know Nooyim will have one.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i wish they showed more of nooyim and khun sak a lil bit more to emphasize on their marriage...
happy ending there for them though

wonder if yot will die? he's so selfish!!! i couldnt stand the way he look at laa orr. peeps see it too! cant wait to find out! i guess it'll end next week?

the preview shows laa orr and jao going to the mother in law and aunt??? wonder how that will go ???
cant wait agrrrr!!!

thong got what she deserve...

babie_sara

sarNie Adult
Argh Khun Yot is so annoying. But I like how Nouyim knocked his high horse down. I guess everyone know that Laoron is being polite to the sister and even his own friend find him annoying. I'm glad that Laoron is going to marry Chao and move away from him. I hope he end up marry her sister Rangravee bc Yot and her can make each other miserable. Wow the madam of the brothel really genuine embarrassed about Tong and she took her back to brothel to stop her from destroying other people life.
LOL that reminds me of something. Rangravee can torture Yot in return for what he did to her in Artid Ching Duang :D

Ceryna2001

sarNie Hatchling
Kind of feel sorry for Tong. All those people being nice to her, and she just had to back stab them. Odd woman.

I wonder what's going to happen to Yot. I hope Laoorn gets a happy ending. :) We know Nooyim will have one.
For some reason I don't feel sorry for Tong, she did it all to herself. Nobody force her to do anything, she's the one stab everyone in the back. I hope Yot don't die and let him live to see how happy La Or is. He's only thinking with what's between his leg. Him and Tong deserve each other.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I saw the preview for next week episode.. First of all I'm not happy that Tong is stll alive. I don't think justice is being serve at all when it comes to her. Yes she is still alive and well compare to the people lives that she ruined. Now one of her old lover is going to rescue her? Ridiculous I say. WTH is wrong with Yot..He needs to get off his high horse. He hates LaOron children and yet he wants to get back with her. He stays with his sister only bc she have a fortune and unmarried so he knows he will inherit it. I'm glad that she picked Jao over him.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Somehow I want tong to live through her tortune life. If she dies then she wouldn't suffer..but if she lives she would suffer more when she seeing other happy while she's ungly and geeting tortune by old man..i think I'm too mean

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
You know as big of a b i ... t c.. that Tongpairum is ... I think the real issue lies within the men. If they were strong willed enough and faithful enough then they wouldn't be tempted. I think the men who lives she screwed up they were already naturally bad and unfaithful, Yot, Jao Khun Nara, Bai, Kanong, and even Narin. Look at how badly she tried to tempt Jao Direkruj he manage to escape her grasps. Narin I didn't understand his entire issue. I mean sure she promised to help him, but if he really loved Nooyim he wouldn't have given in to her. Not to mention the fact that after it happened he had the nerves to still think about marrying her. Its all good at least Nooyim ended up with Sak who is a much better guy ^.^

Reactions: Iya

saobomp

sarNie Adult
true Koon! it takes two to make it happened. seems like the person that rescue her lives in jao's house? i saw the preview. wonder what else is left to the lakorn?

perhaps yot and thongprailum...

glad everything ended well with khun thep's mother. she understood and blessed them.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Ok just saw the preview for tomorrow. So Jao and Laoron married and live in Chiangmai but guess who is going to be at her front door sickly Tongpairom. Since Jao is a doctor so he have to save her life. Yot is another story and I feel so bad bc his sister Laoron mentor die in the next episode and he is going to try to claim all her personal possessions.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Geez this movie is pretty hetic and also exciting as well. I'm so happy to see that LaOrOrn is married to Chow. Can't believe TongPaiLum is gonna show up at their front door. Gosh laOrOrn just can't get away from her, in their pass life they must have had something.

japjapmari

sarNie Egg
I was wondering will this lakorn end soon. Laoron should find peace and love without any more interference from tongpairum or yot but its too good to be true...tongpairum have to show up in front of their house in chiangmai.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
You know as big of a b i ... t c.. that Tongpairum is ... I think the real issue lies within the men. If they were strong willed enough and faithful enough then they wouldn't be tempted. I think the men who lives she screwed up they were already naturally bad and unfaithful, Yot, Jao Khun Nara, Bai, Kanong, and even Narin. Look at how badly she tried to tempt Jao Direkruj he manage to escape her grasps. Narin I didn't understand his entire issue. I mean sure she promised to help him, but if he really loved Nooyim he wouldn't have given in to her. Not to mention the fact that after it happened he had the nerves to still think about marrying her. Its all good at least Nooyim ended up with Sak who is a much better guy ^.^
Well said n'Tina.... i can not agree anymore than what you've just said...

For some reason I don't feel sorry for Tong, she did it all to herself. Nobody force her to do anything, she's the one stab everyone in the back. I hope Yot don't die and let him live to see how happy La Or is. He's only thinking with what's between his leg. Him and Tong deserve each other.
Somehow I want tong to live through her tortune life. If she dies then she wouldn't suffer..but if she lives she would suffer more when she seeing other happy while she's ungly and geeting tortune by old man..i think I'm too mean

true Koon! it takes two to make it happened. seems like the person that rescue her lives in jao's house? i saw the preview. wonder what else is left to the lakorn?

perhaps yot and thongprailum...

glad everything ended well with khun thep's mother. she understood and blessed them.

Karma's a Biss and everyone in this world know's Thongpairum deserves that crap after all she's done in the past to others.... i've skim thru parts of this lakorn and gawly felt like i've really disliked Thongpairum enough to the point where i wished she died right at that moment lol... evil way to think i know.... anyways one day while talking to my sister i've mentioned the same to her and she said: "well i feel sorry for her"... my reaction was WTH?!?! really and why?? she gaved me her reasons and it lead to me watch the recent parts of this lakorn.... OMG i finally understood why my sister said what she's said...

"No-1 doesnt deserve this... even if they've done wrong in the past or made mistakes.... god says that everyone deserves a second chance or hopefully a hand to help pick them up once their down".... Dont you all think Thongpairum's been tortured enough? returning back to the brothel, working again as a prostitute, getting sick (with what condition i'm unsure... maybe dieseases?!?!)... come on, have pity for she's going thru?? it's actually really sad... if you saw a lady in that same condition, what would you have done?? helped her out from suffering or leave her there?? it's part of our Human Nature to help, well that's only if you have a heart right?!?! anyways i haven't gotten the chance to watch today's part live but i believe that laororn would of done the same by helping.... it's just being human..... hehe dont know if i made any sense.....

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I just saw the ending of this lakorn. Exclude all the other useless things I am in love with this lakorn. It's a beautiful love story of one woman and life. I wish I can read Thai because they said the novel is really good. After seeing how Tong life end I think it fair now. Khun Yot same thing he never appreciate anyone around him and the way his life end was so sad but he is still the same never change. I love how they split up her ash so she can rest in peace her with her two beloved husbands( Khun Thep and Chao
Direkruj) One thing I saw through out this whole lakorn LaOron never have to change herself for guys and they accepted her for who she is and she is never a weak person but very strong and determine one. I think I'll buy this lakorn when it come out in DVD.